Reviews for Chasing The Babysitter
nice, cute...
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
interesting
andieanne chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
AWWWWWW. The story is soooo cute. I like the fact that you wrote about a not so thin girl and a hot boy for a unconditional romance. I loved it! Write more! :D
F.H.W chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
I like this story but I dont really like that u just left it at that... I kinda wanted to know what would happen, but its still nice and funny
The Weatherwitch chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
hahaha xD

noice
DofD chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
-insert heart here-
DofD chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Awww!
DofD chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Big is beautiful and he's one of the rare guys who knows and appreciates that.
DofD chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I love it already.
InkWitch chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
That was really good. Very impressive, how you could put an entire story in just four chapters. But the rating.. shouldn't it be T? This isn't actually M you know...

I hate cliches and this is one of the big ones. You know, the social hierarchy, King and loser, the whole deal. But I also love and savour good stories even if they're cliches. This was one of them. It was perfect.

The last line, with Roy, I think it should be "You know, I think that's actually not a bad idea." not "You know, I think it's not actually a bad idea." It sounds more.. correct. Just a thought :)

Loved this anyways. Good job.

And thanks for the read! :)
Marjulie chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
aww, so cute. Agatha is sucha unique heroine, actually this story is unique. For once, the characters had real emotion.
June chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
I really admire your all romances are about how perfect the girl slim,perfectly beautiful,but you write about real your are AWESOME!
AJ Taylor chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
Rob is too cute but I so wouldn't want him for a little brother. He would force me and some guy together without me probably realizing what was going on. He is still lovable though.
JustWords chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Oh my gosh, this was such an awesome story! What a conniving little brother rofl.. cute how he pushed them together however :D Loove how to popular guy had actual emotions, such as being hurt by someone's words, and embarrassed... so often in other stories the popular guy is a stone emotionally. Love it :D
FictionObssessed chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
wowsers...totally loved this story. wished it was longer! :(
106 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »