Reviews for Fox Prince
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
please, pretty, pretty please continue!
scatteredpaper chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is awfully cute; I wish you would continue. Then again, you're such an amazing writer with so many duties to be done... I doubt you have much time, hm?
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
It may have been pesky, but you definitely got it right! The fairytale part was perfect, and I found the change into the actual story narrative abrupt and jarring, but wonderful because of that. I loved it! PLEASE continue with this eventually! :-)
NICE chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
OMG , So good! As is most of your writing. ;) Please continue it, I'm excited!
theangrypotato chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Lovely. It most definitely sounded like a fairytale. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Best of luck writing, Katica Locke, that is: if you continue!
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
You did perfectly well with the fairy tale part. The rest is equally as enticing. I for one (can't speak for everyone) would like to see more.
The Green Eye chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow I'm looking forward to this. I guess it's a bit like Cinderella with an extra twist. Please update soon! :)
runaway sheet chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Okay, this is amazing! Your delivery was so well carried out. It really was a fairy tale until Illias began his part. Then it just got real life. Then it ended. Ggrr.. next chapter.
TheMadButterfly chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
i thought it sounded like a fairy tale..actually i just watched south parks "critter christmas' epsiode and i kept thinking of stan's dad narrating the whole story like he did for that episode while reading this. but anyways, i really liked it.
Penny-0-Wryter chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
hm, not quiet a fairytale, I wouldn't say. More like one of those cultural stories passed on from generation to generation...maybe I have confused myself (yet again) but I thought there was a difference in fairytales and this form of story I'm unsuccessfully trying to describe...?

Nonetheless, it is a great beginning to a very unique and exciting-sounding story. I hope to you the best in the writing process and that I can have the joy of reading it soon!
Kaelidra chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This was really good and I would be oh so pleased if you wrote more :)

And it was a very good fairytale, although if the girl could talk to the goose the entire time, why didn't she just tell him to not go close to the fox? I guess thats how things work in fairy tales.
mewlexi chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
It's not marked complete so him growing up and having a very romantic fantasy adventure sounds really good to me_
Wren chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
It does sound like a fairytale in the beginning. In fact, I though that it was a real fairytale and you were just building on it. It was a shock when he's like "Until she got cancer and died" I like it so far.
Kitsune-writer1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Is this also going to be a novel?
Grape chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I love fairy tales, and while reading the first part I thought you got it down real well. I love the plot, I cant wait for more, if it gets published, Id buy it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »