Reviews for Happily Ever After
DorkExpress chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
What happens next?

XOXO
ForgottenTales chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
O.o This looked really interesting. I loved Emma's attitude, and Kestral's so called 'oddness'. :D The two non-cliched fairy godmother and prince belong with each other!

Why, why did you abandon this? It had soo much potential! And the unconventional pairing just makes you want to read more.
sadisticprune chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Omg. Dude. I've only finished reading chapter two and WOW. WOW. Seriously, I've been in FP since 2007 and this is the first time I saw a real STORY if you know what I mean. I love it. It's very unique and please please please, I've noticed that your last update was two years ago. I really do hope that you continue your story 'cause it's gonna be, without a doubt, the best fantasy/romance/humor story here EVER! :)
lolfee93 chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
I absolutely love you story. I don't know why but sarcastic stories that break the typical fairy tale mold always makes me happy. Please, please update soon! This is the only way to calm the jealousy I feel for not having thought of the idea first LOL.
LostInMe chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
Hey, this is pretty funny! I'd love to read more of it. Please update as soon as possible!
digitalis chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
Okay, so I bailed and skipped reviewing the other two chapters, so sue me! :P I'm rebiewing now, aren't I?

Prince Kestrel seems likeable, and I love the witch _

Keep writing and update soon and this MIGHT make it on my favourites list ;)

Fight Writers Block!

digitalis chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
*raises an amused eyebrow* oh, right. I can see Jestrel is a REAL problem child. Sarcasm.

I love the casual fairy telling here, though that's a famous soft spot of mine so, *shrugs*

I'd like it if you wrote longer chapters though it's not a command just a suggestion :)

Keep Writing!

digitalis chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
SO EVIL.

A good chapter, explained her job, personality and what she has to deal with quite well.

I still say you're mean ;P

And that poor civilian! I refuse to say commoner. Stupid creep of a friggin prince. I commend you foor writing a personality so horrible and not retching.

To the next chapter,

digitalis chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
You are evil. Just completely and utterly EVIL.

I'd say I curse you but I'm not into voodoo and that's my best friend's catchphrase.

I CAN'T BELIEVE your writing is so good you made me review for the PROLOGUE/INTRODUCTION THINGY!

GAH! I usually review for NEW chaps not old ones but dammnit I loved it too much. You're mean, writing this kind of hooker should be illegal. Really.

Anyway, loved the tone and ADORED the Disney-fairytale referances. I miss seeing the disney version in fantasy stories..Oh and I smiled at the referance to The Swan Princess made by what's-his-name.

Anyway if the next chapter is as good as this and makes me review I'll scream. And probably become addicted. So...we'll see.

I swear it's unfair finding this kinda hooker after my entire life of being a bookworm.

Foxxy
mayliegh-star chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
this is just wonderful. can't help but wish the chapters were a bit longer, but lovely all the same. keep up the good work!
The Howler chapter 6 . 11/20/2008
Heh...This made me chuckle. I love her attitude. And I sure wouldn't want to mess with her.

Keep writing!
xxBloodxxRedxxRosexx chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
it's a really good story but please make the chapters longer
secretpart chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
Yayz! another super interesting and fun update! The tension is rising! I can't wait to know what happens with that peculiar prince and the fairy! Can't wait until your next update! i'm already all excited about it! ! Keep writing!
asurana chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Oh, wow, this is really well written, and you've got an interesting concept going for you. I love Emmaline's snarky attitude, too; it entertains me. Keep up the good work. :D
XlinzX chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
nice idea! I like the change from the cliche fairytale.

Cant wait to see whats next!

XlinzX