Reviews for Happily Ever After
blacksunflower chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
XD I loved this story the moment I read the first chapter, and it's getting even better as I go on.

I love, love, *love* Emmaline, she has this likable sardonic voice and a really sarcastic thing that is just irresistibly funny.

The short chapters are nice, I guess it kind of fits the shortness in her personality. It's like she's impatient with even talking to you, but she's kind of enjoying it too, I don't know how to explain it.

As much as I love your, it's still so much of a fairy tale, the kind that never fail to depress me. XD Kestrel's just too amazing to be real, lol

Anyway, I can't wait for you to continue! I'll be looking forward to it.

Helenn
Kaitlyn Bathory chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
very good so far, but would it kill you to do a spell check?
ME chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Awesome! I LOVE IT! Please update it realy soon!
laureola-lunes chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
wow. Disney would be so much more entertaining if you wrote for them. (compliment)

funny, cute, nice sarcastic tone, keep going!

LL
Seisaset chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
haha i loved this chapter. please update soon :)
The Cat Died Nobly chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Ha ha! This story is cute and innovative. I just wish you made the chapters a bit longer. :]

Update soon.
Decoris Verbum chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
This is among the funniest stories I have ever read! I literally laughed out loud. Unique play on stereotypes, some kick-butt females, and pee-my-pants phrases all combined...wow, can't wait for more.
tralinha chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Interesting take on fairy godmothers and it made me laugh. I'll definately keep reading. :)
Seisaset chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
haha i really like this prologue. please update soon :)
joyflying chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
haha. this sounds great!
The Cat Died Nobly chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Hmm. Interesting take on the cliche; I hope to see an update soon. :]
shelivesinafairytale chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I loved it!

Please, please update soon!

xx,