Reviews for The Silver Bands
Julie G chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
That was silver rings huh?
THeUNNamED chapter 22 . 6/1/2010
I really liked this story, the plot was complex, yet interestingly hard to ignore. I love the relationship between Kadon and Jael it was sweet; more than friends, less than lovers. Overall adored this and I have been waiting for a story to grab my attention for a while now...yours did it for me! Good job!
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
this is soo cool :D

im starting to like it
jenni-tay chapter 22 . 8/15/2009
this was a really good story!
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 22 . 6/26/2009
Love, love, love this story!

Not at all cliched!
babymunchycuddlybear chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
oh hell yeah breea rocks lol just kidding that bitch seriously needs to get an operation to remove that stick up her ass
Masked Ducky chapter 22 . 5/28/2009
I really enjoyed this. It was different but in a good way. I smiled, a cried and enjoyed the hottness of the guys. Awesome work!
Cristi chapter 22 . 5/27/2009
Hi! I don't remember if I actually commented on this before but great story! I really enjoyed it! Now you said one of your biggest fears was the secret. Ok, great secret with a better storyline then actually being like vampires or something. But, it would have been nice if you had given SOME clues to what it was. Like everyone was gone one night and then on the news the next day were 'the silver bands.' Cause all of a sudden you brought it on and it was like woah, no idea that was coming. But great anyways! That was just me being my normal self and being mad cause I couldn't figure it out...:)
Lewyllie chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Oh my God! You set this on my birthday! Cool... So: I Think a Silver is a member of their "club". Right? Cool chapter. Let's go on!
Lewyllie chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
You really need another description. This story is more worth! Really, I don't want to be mean, but you should write something else. It would be sad if people would skip it, because this stuff is damngood. Need comments?

1- for now, i think there are a bit too much persons. Maybe I'll figure out the meaning of them, but Jael can't have two best friends (Ashley/Faye) and there can't be two ultimate hot boys (Kaden/Tray)

2- Lovely style, it's written great. Really teenage-sacasm. Super, well done.

3- STUNNING NAMES! I can't stand ugly names, and on Fictionpress they're everywhere. But Jael, Kaden, Faye, Tray... So beatiful...

Until now: great! Now, up to next chapter!
Cassadee Monroe chapter 22 . 5/9/2009
Oh I loved this! This story was full of brilliance and just so good ) I can't wait to read the sequel! )
Chancee chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
This story is wonderfully engaging. The characters are very vivid and I love your pace and tone. You keep the bad girl bad and the new comers even badder. Bravo!

I really like the whole mystic around Faye and Drue, but I think they work as a hot on and off couple. Everyone has those friends who always fool around but nothing serious.

I love the witty dialogue and the details of their faces that you give throughout. This is a brilliant work and I also love how she is warming up to the school so far and decided not to burn it down. HAHAHA!

Awesomesauce and some silver polish for this one! Great chapter!

Momo - Author of My Queen
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 22 . 5/6/2009
I cried over Kaden's part of the story. I am looking really forward to a sequel. I truthfully can't deciede between Ashton and Tray they both sound really great. Tray is so sweet and Ashton is sexy. I think I would like Drue and Faye together and Ry and Ashley. But who for Jace HM?
KathrynSwan chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
My first boyfriene was just like Drue, great story
KathrynSwan chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
This is one of the best things I ever read! And I've read ALOT!
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »