Reviews for The Silver Bands
sooner or later its over chapter 22 . 5/5/2009
i loved this story and thought it was brilliant :)
jiorgia chapter 19 . 5/3/2009
that stupid breea bitch should go to jail now, she just tried to kill j.

oh an i don't think that jael is a cold hearted bitch, i think that she has just had some shitty thing happen to her and now she is just trying to live life.
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 22 . 5/3/2009
:D

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT!

It was great! I LOVE the explanation, that is so cool! Very unexpected! Question though. ARE they the Silver Bandits or are they like, basing themselves off of the Silver Bandits?

And another question. That sucks that you are like forced to join, you know? I mean, like what that kid said, "if you don't join then you get blackmailed, if you do then you get riches." Like, even though it didn't happen, what if someone was really against stealing/killing and stuff? I think it would be a little better/more realistic if they could back out at that point if they wanted to, but if they signed the contract and then backed out they are blackmailed.

Another question! There was a hint in the beginning, why Breea was going out with Ry, you mentioned something like that's how it's always been. Does this mean Jael has to go out with Ry now?

That's it. but yeah, I absolutely loved the last chapter! The story was amazing!
Chancee chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was so exciting and well written!

I like the beginning with the action and the depiction of her tone was also just perfect. I am not a technical reviewer since I mess up with grammar and stuff so don't look for me to say anything of the sort when I review.

Now your descriptions were good, I could get the jist of what the girl that got the beat down was saying that Kaden is probably dead or terribly injured. And of course any mention of him in a derrogatory manner would justify said pretty girl having her teeth handed back to her.

OVer all this was excellent and I look forward to finishing this up real soon.

Momo ~ author of My Queen
Jiorgia chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
i know that the story is already finished, therefore my contribution is unneeded, but i think she should be with trey, because Ashton is just all her sexual tension from her best friend that died gathered in one neat package, whereas trey is a sweet and loving guy who is good looking and makes her stomach flip(in a good way).
Ainsy chapter 22 . 5/3/2009
Absolutely loved it.

PM ME!
sooner or later its over chapter 21 . 4/28/2009
Both

Post again soon :)
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 21 . 4/26/2009
AMAZING chapter! I absolutely loved it!

Even though it was a filler it still was a nice chapter. I loved hearing about Kaden, although it made me sad, the nice memories were happy :)

I think you should (like you already have) start on your new story. You need a change for a bit before you delve back into the characters you've already created.

But yeah, I can't wait to read the ending!
Elle Steinig chapter 21 . 4/26/2009
B'aww. How adorable is Kaden? And I like Johny and Dawn the more I hear about them. Also, FINALLY. I've been waiting since the first chapter for this moment! Who the fuck are these kids?
Elle Steinig chapter 20 . 4/11/2009
1.) It was good. But I have to admit, I was expecting something more climactic. Hahaha. I was thinking of something along the lines drug overdose. (I did end up crying, though.)

2.) I'm so happy Breea is gone. Words can't even describe how glad I am. I felt as if she was the main antagonist for way too long. I did kind of like Naomi , however. I'm a little bit sad to hear that she's gone because, to me, she seemed like she wouldn't be that bitchy once she was away from Breea. I just felt like she COULD have been a part of the gang.

3.)I'm expecting a happy ending and if there isn't one I was shank some one.

Truthfully, I dont' want Ashley and Drue to get together in a serious relationship. I want him to fuck her over and then I want her to come to Jael crying because lately she's been coming off as a total bitch for no reason even though Jael is just looking out for her.

Faye and Drue should finally come together in a serious relationship and Ashley should get over it and move on to someone else.

I'm a litle bit sad that Jace seems like he's going to be lonely in the end of this. I was in love with the little asian and I wanted Jael to be with him so bad but now I don't want her to leave Tray, either. D: (If I HAD to choose who I wanted Jael paired with , I'd have to pick ... Jace.)

It makes me so conflicted. Couldn't they all just... share? Hahaha.

I adore your story! :D
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 20 . 4/10/2009
I loved the chapter!

1. I liked Kaden's story. So sad! But nice nonetheless!

2. I'm ecstatic! But I feel like she's the type to make a comeback, there's no way that she'll be out of the picture for long.

3. I have no idea what I'm expecting. Probably for Breea to concoct some sort of scheme to get her back into the school. And for Drue to wham-bam-thank-you-mam Ashley, Lol.
measuringcup34 chapter 20 . 4/10/2009
FINALLY Brea's gone

and kaden's story is really sad thouugh i suspected suicide
Ainsy chapter 20 . 4/10/2009
HURRY UP AND TELL US WHAT THE SILVER BANDS ARE

Great chap btw ;)

x
ShineLikeAStar chapter 20 . 4/9/2009
Love this story. You're a great writer. Seriously. You should update more often! :D

My questions ANSWERED:

1.) I seriously almost cried when I heard Kaden's story. It was so sad, but you wrote it wonderfully.

2.) I'm so happy that Breea's gone! Heck Yes!

3.) I'm expecting the group to tell Jael about the rings and what they're all about and invite her to be a member or join their group or whatever.

Anyways, love the chapter! Now hurry and update!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 19 . 3/22/2009
Wow. Interesting. I can't believe that Naomi and Harper were able to hold off Tray and Drue. I mean, aren't they pretty strong?

Other than that, good chapter.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »