Reviews for The Silver Bands
Alyson.xox chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
HEY!

Great story! I love the plot.

I love how I have no idea whats going to happen!LOL.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
Great chapter! As usual, I loved it! The suspense is KILLING ME! But it's okay, it makes things interesting.

Breea is an idiot. Even I know that she should just shut up about the silvers but no she does what she wants and says whatever. Idiot.

Anyway, just out of curiosity why does Naomi never talk, and why is she always looking in the mirror? Doesn't she have...a personality? Like, not to be racist or anything, Black chicks usually have an attitude or some striking personality, but Naomi is just there. I dunno...

Again, great chapter. I can't wait to read more.
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
I LOVE IT! It is so interesting so far, It really brings me into the story. All the suspense with Silvers and stuff is so great!

Great chapter!
Rachetto chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
hey! haha,

came across this story today..

It's really good la!

faye and jael seem like proper interesting characters lol!

update soon!

xo
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Ooh! I'm still lovin' it. Sexy God type male? Hot hot! Tray! Even hotter!

The ring thing is very interesting! good job including that in the story.

sorry for the short review, i'm having a bit of drama that i need to take care of. update soon, i love the story!
elephant tears chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
really interesting.

i luv the characters.

and the background story is GREAT

its much different from Nothing is Forever.

but its still SO good!

i hope you post more!

btw, where are they in the beginning of this story?

can't wait!

awesome job!

D
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Your intro was WONDERFUL! I absolutely loved it, it really drew me into the story. Very nice.

I am SO GLAD Jael beat the mess out of Allison. That actually reminds me of a dream I had a couple nights ago where I beat the mess out of this one chick.

Anyway I loved the chapter! It had just enough to draw me in without telling everything in the story. Good job!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8