Reviews for Look to the Stars
marinawings chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
what a truly excellent and creative story! i loved that last chapter, with all the action. you write action and romance equally well. and am i reading this right, or is there room for a sequel? :)
WordSpeak chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This is a great start! Very interesting that's for sure...I especially like the opening lines, a nice touch. I like your descriptions. But I do have some criticisim. There's one line "The same reason as you, I heard the world collapse in our backyard!"My mother butted in the my mother butted in should follow the quote not be in the next paragraph and too there are quotes like "I'm sorry." I whispered where there needs to be a comma instead of a period to connect the quote to the person saying it. You only use periods when the sentance is detached like say for example. "I like these chips." She picked up the bag. Random example but whatever ever. I hope it wasn't too harsh, but other than that it's great. Will definitely read more...
marinawings chapter 14 . 3/12/2009
this is such an interesting story. it's so unique!
marinawings chapter 13 . 1/21/2009
another great chapter. as usual. the plot is well plotted, and the characters are realistic in their personalities and interactions. and i'm loving the romantic bits with braxton and our leading lady!
Foolish Chimera chapter 13 . 1/21/2009
Yay, an update! :D

Nice chapter. I hope Iniera is really only telling Elena's mother a story, but I'm not so sure...
Foolish Chimera chapter 12 . 11/30/2008
"He looks too old you you" This made me laugh.

So, Elena's father left to search for aliens. That is so awesome.
marinawings chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
oh my gosh. her father left to search for aliens. what a cool twist! and her mom has met some now. your plot is fantastic. i'm loving it.
Foolish Chimera chapter 11 . 11/8/2008
Neat history of the three planets and Braxton and Iniera. This story's getting really interesting.
marinawings chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
good chapter! it's nice to get some backstory on braxton and iniera. and nice cliffhanger at the end! keep up the good work!
Foolish Chimera chapter 10 . 10/17/2008
Oh, wow. I didn't see the whole shape-shifter thing coming. I'm really interested in what role Braxton's boss will play, as well.
marinawings chapter 10 . 10/14/2008
wow. this story is always surprising. it's constantly moving and changing, and i love that. the characters are still awesome, and this chapter was a really exciting one.
Foolish Chimera chapter 9 . 9/24/2008
Braxton has an interesting effect on me. Half the time he makes me giggle, and the other half, he makes me sort of angry. But he amuses me to no end, regardless.

I'm very curious to see what Elena's going to do next, knowing what she now knows.
marinawings chapter 9 . 9/22/2008
i don't have time for a long review b/c i'm sitting in the comp. lab at college and i have a class in a few minutes, but... anyways, great chapter! i really like this story. the main characters and their dialogue are written well. keep up the good work! oh, and i liked the orb thing. i want one.
marinawings chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
great chapter! the character of elena is so realistic. her relationship with her mom is also realistic. it makes her character likable and believable. and braxton is back!
Foolish Chimera chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
I'm finding that I can really identify with Elena more and more, which is kind of a rarity for me since I usually can't connect with female protagonists (go figure, and I'm female myself, too).

I think it's probably because we have similar personalities, heehee.

And yay, Braxton will be back in the next chapter!