Reviews for Look to the Stars
Foolish Chimera chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
"Remember, I'm grading for effort, so hopefully you at least tried all of the problems." Heh, this sounds just like my sophomore algebra teacher, and just like in Elena's class, my classmates decided that it would be pretty awesome if they just didn't do their homework.

I didn't see Sara's connection with Mr. Waxley coming. I'm sure that's going to strain Elena and Sara's friendship at some point.

So I'm sitting here thinking, "I bet that Waxley guy is working for the government." Then I remembered that he was Elena's science teacher and it totally threw that theory out the window. Too bad, too, because my other theory was that Waxley was a producer for Larry King Live and wanted to get a hold of Braxton because Larry King wanted to interview him.

So, yeah, great chapter, anyway.
marinawings chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
wow. what an interesting development! sara and mr. waxley are in cahoots about braxton! good work with this chapter. your characters and their dialogue are so realistic, and the plotline is decidedly unrealistic. i love the combination!
Foolish Chimera chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Your story couldn't possibly be more up my alley. Protagonist who I can totally relate to? Check. Hot alien with an amusing personality? Check. Plot that makes me keep wanting more? Check. I can't wait to see where you're going to take this.
marinawings chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
sorry it took me so long to catch up. anyways, this story is really interesting. the plot is really interesting. i love the way you write your main character. elena is really realistic and likable. and braxton... well, he's braxton. keep up the good work!
Abby chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Oh! I like it a lot. )

And usually the only science fiction I read is Douglas Adams.

There's something oddly appealing about this story...

Sort of pulls you in.

I can't wait for chapter 5!
Hannah Nelson chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This story Rocks! I love being your guinea pig!
Alycia Beverly chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
OMG girl this so good...it's rele intersting I cant wait until u finish so I can read the whole thing
marinawings chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
great chapter! braxton is an intriguing character. and he sounds attractive! the universe you've created here is very believable. i like the the little details. keep up the good work!
marinawings chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
this story is very good so far. i am already loving the plot. make sure to look out for grammar/spelling errors. those tend to creep in on even the best of us. the story started off a bit quickly, but to me, that's far better than starting off too slowly. and i already like your characters. elena and her dad are very realistic, and of course, what girl doesn't like reading about a good-looking guy crash landing in her yard from outer space? keep up the good work! this is most certainly going in my C2.
DiaRose chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I think this is quite good! It reads well, and it's a nice idea. There is not near enough detail, though, I think you should expand it. Where you do write details you do it very well, but you don't do it often enough. Good work, though!

Love,

~Dia
A. M. Nelson chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This is only the first chapter, I hope that I can get positive feedback for this story because I have big plans for this. Please, take a moment and comment if you like it, or even if you don't.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2