Reviews for A Season of Change
Sister Petty chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
There are so many J-names. I'm not sure you noticed that when creating the characters but I feel I must point it out. Jill and so many of her friends have names that start with J, which makes it hard to differentiate between them all.

You meant "slept" not "sleep" in this sentence: I hadn't "sleep" with Noah then.
Sister Petty chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Oh-kay, that was fast.
Sister Petty chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
Awesome. There are a few more spelling and grammatical errors in this one, I guess from typing so fast or excitement over this chapter and its developments. I can see why.
Sister Petty chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Oh, wow. In some ways I am glad that we didn't get to see the breakup, it leaves room for you to recall things in her memory that we haven't had to sit through already. That's good. Though I do wonder about how she's really taking it. After being in a thing for two years, I was a wreck after the horrible ending. It was...so tough. Still hurts, so I'm wondering about Jill on that front. Maybe she's blocking it all out for whatever reason.

You credited Jill with opening the door when I'm sure you meant Jessie as this is first person. I hope you find that tiny mistake. :D
Sister Petty chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Hmm, he is cheating, that much we know from the summary, but I wonder if Cheryl is the person he's cheating with. I kind of want him to be cheating with a man. That could be the reason he hasn't even tried anything after two years of no-sex! She has the wrong parts.
Sister Petty chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This isn't going to end well but I have this feeling that she just looks too cute. Her hair sounds hot. Fun.
SlugHunter chapter 10 . 5/19/2010
:D i liked it XD

i think it had so much potential if you wanted to extend it, there were so many things you could've explored etc

but you write beautifully and authentically :D

personally i dont like guys with facial hair _" but oh well xD

so yeah awesome work! i hope you keep up writing _
NMPress chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
Aw that was a cute little story, albiet, a little short. :D But I liked it a lot. I wish it could have gone on longer and stretched things out more but I was very pleased with the ending (I'm a sucker for happy ones ;)) and your writing style is very lovely. You definitely deserve more reviews! I look forward to more from you dear.
AMM3485 chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
aw I liked it! Great job!
Strangely Natural chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
I knew Marcellus wasn’t for her when his instinctual reaction to her new hair cut was such a mean and vulgar exclamation. He was hurtful, judgmental and pretty ridiculous; so naturally, he had to be seeing someone else, the selfish cowardly pig, ducking out like that was so pathetic and cruel to her considering she had just did something bold and innovative making herself feel better and more confident and look what he does, humph; meanwhile, Jessie very kind and useful, loyal and objective.

Jill is a sweet considerate and undervalued, I like her a lot and she deserves a gracious, quiet loyal caring and controlled-passionate guy like Noah. I loved how he defended her on his birthday, what a sweetheart, even if he did this as a pretext for his guilt. Their chemistry is undeniable too. But this killed it for me somewhat: *Because as soon as I settled down and got a cleared head, I realized something. Everyone there had met Cheryl, which meant she had shown up at another family function. And everyone knew that she was his girlfriend, which meant one thing…” “Noah knew.” Jessie gasped.* Noah is either not a nark, or a bad friend to a degree. But he is still a good man mostly. I’m really glad they stayed together, the epilogue was cute and fluffy but not over the top.

This was well written and consistent, a new fav definitely.
Float a Boat chapter 10 . 3/25/2008
This was a really good story, very well written. I enjoyed the relationship between Jill and Noah. They are very cute together. I would've liked more romantic scenes between them. Only because I love them together. I think it was good that Marcellus cheated on her, because then she moved on to Noah. Who is so much better than Marcellus. I really enjoy your writing.
broken-and-bruised chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
that was hella good! wow but it was to short :(