Reviews for Incest
Jassy chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
You should really write more of these
MargaretGraves chapter 13 . 2/15/2009
Very, very honest. Great job :] I love how they've all sort of evolved since the first poem.
Isca chapter 13 . 1/10/2009
"Little tease, get on your knees." I had to close my eyes and look away after reading that line; it's so heart-wrenching!

"Children never stand a chance." *Sighs*

This collection needed to be writting; it was shocking and honest and real. Bravo! :)
Isca chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
"She's in control." Intense! Powerful!
Isca chapter 9 . 1/10/2009
"Clammy fingers dirty-dancing up my thighs." Wonderful description!

"She convinces herself I like it now." *Shudders*
Isca chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
This one struck a chord for me, and I cannot properly review it, as the thought of this poem brings back horrible memories, but it was raw, real, and honest, and you should be commended!
Isca chapter 6 . 1/10/2009
"I know he’s glancing back through gaps in his fingers and his jeans are getting tight." You have such an incredible way of describing 'forbidden' scenes and 'negative human qualities.' I'm in awe; your talent is amazing! :)
Isca chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
"Now and then, they gaze slightly too long." Brilliant! Moving! Fascinating!
Isca chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
"Regards me with repulsed pity; I know she knows." Beautifully horrific!
Isca chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
A captivating story that shows the cyclical nature of abuse and incest.
Isca chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
"As he brushes soft lips over mine in sexual sign language." Oh my! I love the sense of fear and apprehension, but there's this sickly sweet underlying tone of desire that makes this piece so fascinating!
Lauren Wolfe chapter 13 . 12/31/2008
Simply awesome. Wah completeness D: Hehe, you rock! _
Jubbles Bubbles chapter 13 . 12/4/2008
That was the most different of this collection.

Reapeted words to add rythm and ithalics to accentuate a word or two, but to add more disturb, the religious and arcaic english.

It was posted the day of my cousin's birthday, poor him if he discovers this.
Jubbles Bubbles chapter 11 . 12/4/2008
I love your rhymes and your disturbing topics is interesting once you get used to.
Narq chapter 13 . 11/14/2008
OMG. That is so very vivid and true!

Narq.