Reviews for It Was Only a Kiss
bobsaysyes chapter 1 . 9/17
I'm really sad this got removed I was looking forward to rereading it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30
Jesus judi/judy has such bitchy friends she'd be better off w/o them i had friends like that, always said they DIDN'T MEAN IT, and I endured them for six months before having a bitchout in the caf, GOD it was a relief GET RID OF YOUR PARASITIC FRIENDS JUDY
Angel.DeJesus chapter 2 . 8/13
jyottoor chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Where can I read this? if I can... I want to reread it
I can't deal chapter 29 . 6/12/2014
Lmaooo nigga blacked mailed her into a bumbass realitionship then she asked to be his girl forreal Lmaooo then find out he used her for revenge but the dumbass bitch is sitting there consoling him like is she Foreal Judith is the dumbest bitch EVER . That took the cake I can't she deserved everything the judgment, the bullying , Bridget , Kaia , Carmen everything she's so spineless and desperate for love .
Guest chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
AJ is fucking delusional , he feels he's entitle to stuff a real boyfriend is .not realizing when you blackmail a person to be with you , you dont deserve shit . Why would you think you earn their trust automatically and they will tell you their secrets willingly . And show you affection FOH . And Judith is just a BIG dummy
Annoyed chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
Judith is an idiot through out the whole story so far . I can't belive I kept reading I was hoping she would actually get a backbone and stick with it and break up with AJ he's such a asshole why haven't she curved him yet if she has no friends who's gonna judge her for being a so call slut. He has nothing to hold over her . Just cause he likes her and forcing her to date him I been peeped game . Why haven't she told her parents . Or missy ? And he swear they actually bf and gf fuck outta here your not gonna insert your self in my life outside of school fuck all that noise. We pretend at school only! She's maddd PUSSY . But she isn't afraid to talk back to Lloyd . Makeup your mind you can't act tuff one min then pussy the next .AJ patheic .
Gothic-innocence16 chapter 35 . 2/1/2014
HOLY SHIT! This story is the shizz. I started reading it a day ago and I finished it and I must say the ending was nice. I really want to know what happens next with Juels and AJ abd how everything goes with her brother and family. Im in luv with her sister Emily she reminds me of my little sister and its adorable. Im glad she ditched the "super bitch" Bridget cause she was fucking annoying. I love this story overall and im sad its ending but disappointed by the ending. One of my fave authors...Rock Out
THE NIGERIAN chapter 35 . 10/11/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY! I know what I wrote in my previous comment but that was before AJ and Judi became better. I laughed really hard when I read some scenes. Mostly where Emily was concerned. I forgot I was reading fiction. 9 out of 10 cos I'm waiting 4 'di' epilogue. Thank u so much for sharing. Much love. PS: Emily,AJ,Judi,Vince,Missy,Jared,Tallie,Lisa,Mari and Sean were my best characters.
THE NIGERIAN chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
AJ is a dick. He's very annoying. I'm in chapter 6 and the only characters I like are Missy, Emily and Emily's parents. The heroine seems like a doormat. Can't she friggin' think 4 herself? Don't even get me started on the pretties. I hope things change 4 d better.
fanaserie chapter 35 . 9/30/2013
I love this storie, I hope you will write an epilogue
obsessivekindareader chapter 35 . 5/31/2013
So I have read your entire story from start to finish and I loved it! It was well written and just great but I must say I was not entirely satisfied with your epilogue but nonetheless AMAZING story!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/28/2013
Have a frickkin' epilogue.
It is one of the best stories i have read in a long time.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
g chapter 35 . 4/17/2013