Reviews for It Was Only a Kiss
Gothic-innocence16 chapter 35 . 2/1
HOLY SHIT! This story is the shizz. I started reading it a day ago and I finished it and I must say the ending was nice. I really want to know what happens next with Juels and AJ abd how everything goes with her brother and family. Im in luv with her sister Emily she reminds me of my little sister and its adorable. Im glad she ditched the "super bitch" Bridget cause she was fucking annoying. I love this story overall and im sad its ending but disappointed by the ending. One of my fave authors...Rock Out
THE NIGERIAN chapter 35 . 10/11/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY! I know what I wrote in my previous comment but that was before AJ and Judi became better. I laughed really hard when I read some scenes. Mostly where Emily was concerned. I forgot I was reading fiction. 9 out of 10 cos I'm waiting 4 'di' epilogue. Thank u so much for sharing. Much love. PS: Emily,AJ,Judi,Vince,Missy,Jared,Tallie,Lisa,Mari and Sean were my best characters.
THE NIGERIAN chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
AJ is a dick. He's very annoying. I'm in chapter 6 and the only characters I like are Missy, Emily and Emily's parents. The heroine seems like a doormat. Can't she friggin' think 4 herself? Don't even get me started on the pretties. I hope things change 4 d better.
fanaserie chapter 35 . 9/30/2013
I love this storie, I hope you will write an epilogue
obsessivekindareader chapter 35 . 5/31/2013
So I have read your entire story from start to finish and I loved it! It was well written and just great but I must say I was not entirely satisfied with your epilogue but nonetheless AMAZING story!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/28/2013
Have a frickkin' epilogue.
It is one of the best stories i have read in a long time.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
g chapter 35 . 4/17/2013
yes, epilogue!
Let'sGetDownToBusiness chapter 35 . 4/4/2013
I liked the relationship between your main characters & I absolutely love Jared & Missy. I didn't like how it was sort of rushed in the end (or that's how I felt it was) & that only your main characters got a happy ending. I admit I skipped a lot of parts cause they were boring, but there were a lot of scenes that I liked. I love the gangs and everything, but I did not like Judith. She annoyed the heck out of me. She was hypocrtical, and as you described, soft (even until the last chapter) I wish we could've seen her meet her dad though. The only other problems is that there were too many names to remember (I just assumed everyone hated her until proven otherwise) oh, & (to me) some scenes were really confusing or I didn't know how your characters got into some situations. & there were A LOT of grammar mistakes (but I understood what you were trying to say, so don't worry about that, I'm just pointing it out for future references)
Other than that, your story wasn't bad. ]
Guest chapter 35 . 2/14/2013
Amazing, you are
Sayuri. J chapter 34 . 2/13/2013
Crap. In future I will read the A/N at the end and not jump straight to the comment section, had I done so I would have seen that this story is complete lol. Boy am I glad I don't have to wait to updates, would have killed me.
Sayuri. J chapter 35 . 2/13/2013
Just when I think I've read all the decent stories on this site I stumble across this one and Oh. My. God. This story is SO good! You're chapters are longer than the average so I've been reading this for the past week and, dude, what a fantastic read it's been! Published is 08, it's 2013 and it's still not finished? I'm scared... although, at least it's a sign that you're updating. I would hate for this story to be abandoned. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Littlechin chapter 35 . 2/6/2013
I really appreciate that you finally finished the story! It is one of my very favorites on fictionpress. The end seemed a little rushed to me though. I wish you had included some of judi's perspective during the time in which she patches up her relationship with jared. The develop between and of your characters is so great, mainly Judi and AJ. At the end each of them have some of each others personality because they love each other so much. Continue the good work!
witeaya chapter 35 . 2/2/2013
thanks for completing the story.
i enjoyed the read. will eagerly wait for the epilogue now :)
BettyBoo chapter 35 . 1/29/2013
holy hell, it's over...?! i can't believe it...! i've loved this story from start to finish. i've truly enjoyed following Jules, AJ and everyone else - thank you! thank you! thank you for this amazing story - loook so frickin forward to your next masterpiece! :D thank you 1000x over, Jammi!
719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »