Reviews for If I Shall Die Before You Wake
Lynn-Night chapter 51 . 7/7/2010
Hey girlie! Of course I would love if you got this story published! I know it's been forever since I've replied and for that I apologize. But I would most definitely buy this book if it was published! :D Please do it! That would be an amazing accomplishment for you! I have started reading "Some things never change" and I most likely will read this story over again for a recap. :D XOXO!
LeAnn chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
Ok so I loved this story. It's a little rough in some areas, but I think if you take the time to fix it, it will be really good. I think there are too many encounters with Rich and/or her step dad to be realistic. Like why would Rich be at the animal shelter? And I think Cassie needs some more character development. She said "Ok" a lot, which bugged me. I want her to say things worth saying, and this goes with any character. The grammer and spelling could be improved, but that's easy.

I also think this story needs an epilogue to stand on its own. I know there is a sequal with Aidan and Chase, which may address the holes that weren't covered. if not, then I highly suggest you write an epilogue. Was Nate able to play soccer again? Walk again? That's a big hole in the story. I think that's really all that needs to be addressed. If there is anything else you can think of, then please put it in there.
N1ght-0wl chapter 49 . 1/23/2010
AWESOME story, great work!

there were a few grammatical errors, but other than that it was great!

its now 2:01 pm, which means ive been sitting around with my laptpop reading this story for...almost four hours.

im so happy Nate didn't die-if he did, that would REALLY suck.

-N1ght-0wl(:
Alice-wa chapter 52 . 12/20/2009
its 4 35 am im inbed wuth my laptop typing horribly.

This is a great story I read it in one sitting and loved it.

Despite some grammatical flaws it was marvellous (I can overlook grammar things when the story is good)

I really really liked it.

(y)(y)

Thanks a lot for posting this!

xx
mixed signals chapter 50 . 12/19/2009
Aww! I'm so glad Nate didn't die :) I loved reading this story :D Thanks so much for writing this! ;)

bel
WindLessNiteZ chapter 51 . 11/16/2009
hey i just wan't to say if you are publishing i will buy it even though i read it so keep up the good work !

elohel chapter 50 . 11/5/2009
dont change the ending its perfect
ShadowBrilliance chapter 51 . 10/10/2009
Loved this story! Oh, sorry, let me introduce myself, I am Kimberly Le, I love to write, my PenName is ShadowBrilliance and I'm asian! Lolrotf, I've been reading this story for about a week or two now. Love it. :) And yes, I would buy this story if it were a book published. Oh, since I reveiwed, I expect you to return the favour! Read my story and comment on it! I cannot wait for the sequel. :)

I Heart ?/ Kym
Danariana chapter 51 . 9/13/2009
I LOVED it! And of course I would buy a copy if I could. But I can't because I leave in Argentina xD

I cried when I thought Nate was going to die!

I'm glad you're re-editing it, because even though the story is great and has a wonderful ending I'd like to know about those deatails that were missing...like what happened between Chase and Aiden? Would they make up? Would they finally get together? And what about Rich? I'd want to know exactly what happened and see him pay for what he did to Cassie and Nate!

But I think your story is amazing and totally worth publishing! I'm so happy I could read a story like this!

Keep up the great work! :D
Shadowwolf403 chapter 51 . 9/10/2009
yea you totally should and let me know so i can get the first one ;) also you don't really have to write an aftermath just blend it in the sequal. and i love the new title and the ending...literally. even the fact Nate flip out over his car i can actually see a lot of guys (most the ones i know why i have no idea) do just that. and Chase and Aiden they have to talk again if not i'm sure Cassandra will make them. lol and remember i buy the first book.
Devilish Kisses chapter 51 . 9/7/2009
Yeah, I would buy this if it were to be published! If you do get it published, can you let me know the name of the publishing company you went with? Cuz I'd like to get my stories published after they're finished
The one and only Chibs chapter 51 . 9/7/2009
DO IT I WOULD SO TOTALLY BUY THAT BOOK!
Silly-girl15 chapter 50 . 9/2/2009
omg i thought they were going to pull the plug. That would have sucked. Good ending :)
Latindancer4ever chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
I was laughing so hard when Pat called Rich a "donkey's back end"! Good one! I really like this story so far. Great job! :)
Destiny1406 chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
i haven't had a chance to finish this story yet, but what i've read so far is really good! i can't wait to read more, but first i must get time!
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »