Reviews for Devil's Can Cry
Da-zGreen chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Aww it was only getting to the good part. Please please continue!
Lexy7432 chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
Lovin the story
Lillian Marie chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
ah man i wanted to read the next chapter too
Lillian Marie chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
so far i really like it
Narq chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
I actually quite like Gavin

Narq chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Nice chapter again!

Narq chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
THis is a really good story~ Hope you continue!

mex.chika chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
wow. i completely LOVE your story! its provacative while keeping its dignity. very cool. i'll look forward to reading more of it!
Layla Adams chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
SO GOD Please update as soon as you can:)
COULK chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
updat soon please its really good
StarEyed14 chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
Oh. no new chapter? Well.. I will go ahead and look at your new story then.

Still love your story!

-StarEyed14

P.S. Update soon plz
StarEyed14 chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
I liked this chapter. I thought the part where she asked Gavin if girls ever fainted before was really cute. I'm not sure though.. for some reason I actually like Daniel.. but then there's Gavin and he seems like he's definitly the great main character guy type. HMM.. I wonder what you'll write next.

Please update soon!

StarEyed14
StarEyed14 chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Ok... I loved this chapter as always, but I can't help but notice how many times you've misspelled words. (maybe because I do it, too). Anyway, they aren't major, but they do distract me from the plot line. Just make sure to read what you wrote out loud so that you don't miss anything. I put examples under here:

1. My eyes fluttered open staring at the window half hoping I would see my father (supposed to be "father's") bright face.

2. “Oh,” he(I think that's supposed to be "she") laughed feeling slightly dumb.

3. Victoria ignored al (all) my pleas and protests

4. “Gavin nice to me (meet) you.”

Like I said, they are pretty minor errors (please don't get annoyed at me) but it does somewhat distrac the reader.

No matter.. I still loved your story.

-StarEyed14
StarEyed14 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I love this story! I read it a while ago, but somehow lost it, so now I'm really happy that I found it!

- Hope you start back up on it soon,

StarEyed14
Asia Ralaia Schiegoh chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I've found myself rather enjoying this. Kinda sorta reminds me of my story, Mother of the Heir, in a weird was: Daniel and Constantine have that tendency to disrespect women.

Not sure I like Daniel quite yet, though. Maybe once the plot moves along?

ARS