Reviews for Illusoire
Giggles4evr chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
I can't wait to find out what secrets Teagan is hiding and how they will be revealed. Have a good week!
Bellaria chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Showing appreciation for a good update.

great story, loved this chapter and looking forward to more.

Bellaria
tobslytobby chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
this story is so great. please update soon.
Lady Livia chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Again, on a score of one to ten, i give it an AWESOME.

Liv

xx
Lady Livia chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I Love this.

Alot!

You have put me in the mood go go write, myself.

Liv

xx
growing-up chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
you have me hooked at chapter 2. which is proving harder and harder these days.

i really like this.
Poetryfreak173 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
This... is intreging. I look forward to reading more of it. Keep it up.
Bellaria chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
love it, it was really good i will be watching it!
flyingwithdragons chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
2 chapters in, and I'm hooked. Please keep going with this story!
nope chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
ah! update!
volleychick89 chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Reading the conclusion of a story is always exciting. The characters are finally safe from the, usually, masochistic actions of the author and they can finally get on with their life. At the same time a new story needs to be found. Thankfully I stumbled across this one and expect it to be a captivating read. I already enjoy the characters and am intrigued by the mystery shrouding Teagan's life...fun fun! lol, great chapters so far, I hope you keep with this story!
tobslytobby chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
i really love this story. it's very well-written and interesting. it's so original too. i'm really excited to read what happens next. update soon please.
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
You much talent person! o Once again, exellent pacing, but I really hope the initial incident will occur in the next chapter. Or maybe I missed it? _... In any case, did you look into current social problems before beginning this? Because a lot of what you're talking about shadows what's really happening, only on an extreme and blatant level. Ah- but there's probably some place out there that would mirror what you're writing about exactly.

On another note, I'm currently suffering severly from the lack of more chapters. Even as I type my intestines are threatening to ooze out of me.

... No presure. XD
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
FANTASTIC start! I love how you're not trying to shove everything down our throats from the first word and on, but instead use just the right spacing and pacing to string us along. The only bad thing is if you ever lapse in updates, or didn't rap up any loose ends you have out there right now, I'd simply DIE! Literally. ... Okay, not literally, but close.

Point: KEEP THE GOODS COMING!
k chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
I'm really liking the character development, plot, and the setting/world that you've set so far. You've already got me hooked on 2 chapters! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what happens next.
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »