Reviews for Illusoire
sae chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
these two chapters really have me hooked on your story.

can't wait for the next chapter!
nope chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
i'm really, really intrigued and checking back often for updates, so, you know, you should, like, update :) i'm afraid i got used to you being prolific. heh. great chapters - myrika didn't lead you astray!
Elfear chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
hi. I think that this is a really cool story. Hope you continue posting it!
curator chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Wow. It's really otherworldly. I like it.
NovelS chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
lovely :]

im really liking this story so far.

i think the plot is very creative

& i cant wait to read more soon!

keep up the good work!
Nic chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I just read your fanfic story by this same name after I read these two chapters that you posted here, but even though I really liked that other story, this one is miles ahead in terms of-everything. Considering how good the other story is, it's surprising that this could even be better, but it is!
Nicole chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
There are only two chapters so far, but I'm already hooked on the plot, invested in the characters, and looking forward to more. Please update soon!
anarachillwind chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
wow. i hope id see this ending...hehe i know the rest will be awesome. good job!Ü
I.Heart.Shi chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
haha sounds like you and myrika are peas in a pod.

cant wait for the next installment
I.Heart.Shi chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
WOW!

amazing first chapter!
vjnarang chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
so i've been looking around for days, trying to find a good story to read, and I came across this one on Myrika's favourites...and guess what? I have a really good feeling about this, I'm already liking it! And the language used is good!
Lauranthalsala chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
*gasp*

there's an original/?

IS IT STILL UP?

must go read :D

it's genius though, your story? I LOVE IT! :D
Gilly Bean2 chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
This is a very interesting story. I'm dying to know what Teagan "is" that is so dangerous for other people to know-or for Others to know at least. Does Avery know what Teagan is or does she just think that she is a half-breed like everyone else? She is obviously not just a 'half-breed' and more than just a human. Anyway. This is very well written so far, and it has truly drawn me into the story. The characters are intriguing and I want to know more about them and their lives. I look forward to the next chapter.

Cheers!

Gillian
simplicity is complex chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
i love this. but... why can't she use magic? because of siobhan's fall she can only shapeshift? ._. who was her dad lol
mika chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
They were two awesome chapters! The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife! I really love reading fantasy and this is fantastic so far :) I'm dying to know who she's paired up with...argh update soon please!
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »