Reviews for Illusoire
Uniquely Proud chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Hello. I love this story! I know it's only two chapters that I've read so far but it's amazing!

Good idea on the story. Never read anything like it.

Update when you can! :)
JellyBeaner chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Honestly, the entire story leaps off the page(screen?)at me and I think everything works. haha.

You've got such a great story here. I could tell after the first chapter. I was so excited when I got the New Chapter email. I understand that your prolificness(is that even a word?) is unusual, but honestly, as long as it gets written, that's okay with me. Can't wait for the next chapter!
eightyeights chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Ooh, you've got my attention. I love a good magick story. Your writing style is really good, as well; I wasn't bored or confused at all. Can't wait to read more!
Klianie Janiko chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I love fantasy and I haven't seen any of my favourite authors do fantasy, I'm so glad you're beginning.
JellyBeaner chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Hey! So I REALLY REALLY like this. You write extremely well,it's a very interesting premise, and I definitely would love to read more. I don't know if you were planning to update this at all, but I encourage you to, because this is wonderful stuff!

-A.
aurora borealis chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
This story seems highly original - and interesting. I love your writing - can't wait to read more of this! :)
Le Meg chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I didn't read Illusoire the first time around so I haven't the slightest idea of what to expect, but I like it that way. ;p As a first chapter this was good - great set up, casual and straightforward about the racism, plenty of tension and disillusionment. I'm looking forward to learning more about Teagan and her apparent hybridity, and of course why the Others react the way they do to her. Also, yay magic.
Ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh, sounds very mystery-ish...

And I have a feeling that Colin and Teagan are going to be soul-mates...

but then again, you're the author.

's very good begining!
Essie chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is really different from your usual romance genre. But I love it. I think this story has potential to be more edge of your seat suspenseful. Plus i like the setup of this chapter.

i noticed that your lateest stories have a more serious edge to them even with humour though. Any life changing events? heheheh

And is there any way to read the original. i'd like to read this version and the old version if possible?
Klytiea chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Is there some way we could read the original? It doesn't seem to be on your site anywhere.
silverkaze chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
really interesting! i can never give decent reviews, but i really want to keep reading this. )
cookie chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This is fascinating! I usually don't read supernatural, but this is too good to resist! Please keep writing - you (and your work) are awesome!
Secret Heart01 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Cool ... I've never read your other story, so so far it is intriguing! Please write more, and soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I love this story already :)

I'm looking forward to read more about the characters and the world
norma chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
im uber excited now. i mean i love your other stories. but something tells me this is going to be my newest and most favorite one for a while. i'm one of those people who prefer magic to real life. and the suspense is good. i want to know more!

i'll be waiting on tenterhooks for an update on this one! ( i wont even mind if that means no updates for LtY for a while!)
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »