Reviews for Fall in Selma
KillaCupcakes chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
I love this. I like the way you portray Alabama in the 1950s, and I like the fact that it's from a black male point of view. Many people try and fail because they try too hard. But the way you wrote the character, I'm actually convinced. It just feels real. You know? You haven't updated in a year, I see, but I definitely think you should continue with this story.
dragonflydreamer chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
Reviewing for the Review Game's Review Marathon! (link in profile)

Ooh, a cliffhanger! So far, this is as good as I thought it'd be, if not better. I liked your whole paragraph about wanting to "disappear under the waves." The writing in general was good. You had a lot of good descriptions, but not too many. Your descriptions were mostly geared towards ideas, though. Perhaps you could add more physical descriptions about places and people. Please update soon. I'd really like to read more!
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This story sounds really interesting. You're prologue was nicely written and starts it off well. You had some nice descriptions. The paragraph about the sheriff in particular caught my eye. I'm not very fond of putting a major event in the prologue then going back and telling what led up to it, though, especially in the case of a character death. It doesn't gice the reader enough time to like the character enough to be upset over their death. Then, they never end up becoming too attatched to the character. I especially don't like it when the character ends up not dying after this kind of prologue (ex. Stephanie Meyer). Sorry if I sound really harsh, I got started on my Stephanie Meyer tangent again... I really think this could turn out to be an amazing story. I look forward to reading more!
granny panties chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I don't have very much time right now to write a detailed review, but I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed the first two chapters of this story. Please keep writing!

-Heather
Vines of Ivy chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
i really like this story its very original
DakotaXScene chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Awesome, the prolouge kind of lost me..but the second was really good! Interesting..._