Reviews for Where I'm From
Taylor chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I really liked this one... i hate you for being able to write so well. im jealous i geuss, but even so this really said something.

Later.
DeathMetal18 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
yo man wat up? pretty intense writing u got here. so when r e chillin? Lemme no! when did FP update to this? I got soo confused!
felicia13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Wow. *dies* That was amamzing. I loved the rhyming and I loved the last line, "I’m from the place where people ask where you’re from, and you say…" And I loved... everything.

Those classes helping?

I don't even know what to say. So I'm going to gush.

The rhyming was amazing, and you know how I feel about rhyming. It was perfectly timed and... ah! It was amazing. The whole idea, the whole "where I'm from" is awesome. Sort of reminds me of this thing we had to do in the 8th grade. Except this is a billion times better than anything 13-year-olds can write.

You dominate life on the Sun, babe. This is, quite frankly, probably my favorite thing of yours that you've ever done. And I don't say that lightly. Rivals that one I loved, the cliche love poem...

*hugs* I'm glad you like the class.

Love,

Felicia.
Sakka-Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I like it a lot. Unusual and touching. :)
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This is really cool and unique. Fab! Write on!

Anna _
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Hm...

I like your language use and the topic itself. It'd seem to me that you were on both sides of the fence, until I got to the end.

ST

Back from a year's sleep