Reviews for Twenty Seven
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Loving the line breaks. I'm a big fan of them, in case you hadn't noticed. Very fantasy feel to this one. Intriguing. Nice work. Keep writing! :)
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I like this. The imagery in the first two stanzas is a bit cliched, but it works well for what it is. The flow is smooth; the syntax sensible yet interesting and contributive. It's a seemingly very simple little piece, but there's more to it than it seems taken at just first glance. It does read like a rough draft however... A few of the longer sentences read awkwardly, like you were just rushing to write it all out. Nothing too damaging, though. Good stuff.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I like this a lot...I especially love the description in the third line. I also love the part about it being suicide, That was a really nice choice. The only thing is to feel the road would be running away three years ago... the three years ago really confused me a bit, but other than that nice job.
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Princess Anna needs to read this again. I think its beautiful, and I felt memorized, probably how 'Lopeholt' did because I mystically felt the poem running backwards and speeding up in that direction 'through time'. I felt your desire, I felt the pulse of this poem. In other words you've created a true work of art in simple language.

Don't change a thing :)
ilovetheopera chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
i don't quite know why i like this so much

but i think part of it must be how you connect time to memories and being unable to forget something.

"i can still see you from yesterday, eyes across the blueblack sky"- amazing line.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
The stanzas didn't really seem to work for me. You're better off not having stanzas or fixing it up so the flow from one stanza to another doesn't look weird. But I liked the poem! :) Well done. Keep writing!

Anna _
Lopeholt chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
So, to everyone it will hit a certain spot...I thought of how I interpret it. It's beautiful.