Reviews for Private! Keep Out! Unless You Really Wanna Read
Karmin90 chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
WOW you pretty much described my type of guy and my problem and my crush. are we twins or something?
FieryBeauty24 chapter 14 . 10/10/2008
I know how you feel about high school. I was the same way when I was in High school. I just celebrated my 19th birthday on Oct.8th. I really liked your entry.
DropAHeartBreakAName chapter 12 . 7/19/2008
aw poor you! i will give you an internet hug! *hug* all of my friends have turned against me but one so i know your pain!
FieryBeauty24 chapter 13 . 5/31/2008
That's a good thing that you and your friends are all getting along.
Nolongeractivated chapter 9 . 5/25/2008
yo do you talk bout freemen in this at all?
FieryBeauty24 chapter 12 . 5/15/2008
I have a lot of friends too. But I only trust about two or three of my friends and that is it. I also hang around with different groups too, but my friends never really got mad about it. And don't feel bad about your friends.
La Demoiselle Aline chapter 12 . 5/15/2008
I hated being 13... I hate being 15, and I probably don't expect much when I'm 15...Ha. Good story though, I love it!
beth9874 chapter 12 . 5/15/2008
I know the feeling, year 8 was so bitchy but now with our GCSE's we haven't got the time to bitch, just to revise. The thing is, girls argue when they are bored, ever notice in an exam season nobody falls out, unless summet major happens. anyways hope tomorow is better
Sour Plums chapter 11 . 4/30/2008
you should possibly try detailing and venting more for us :/
FieryBeauty24 chapter 11 . 4/28/2008
I can see that you're angry
FieryBeauty24 chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
Those two stories sound really interesting.
Sour Plums chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
is that guy you wished to sit next to the one that was teasing you and your friends in band with the paper football thing? And what happened to "N" to make her have a worst day than you?
FieryBeauty24 chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
At least your day was ok.
beth9874 chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
hia, can i just say how cultraly different the US is to the UK, i mean 'When I went outside the track team was walking past my house' over here we don't really have the whole school team, thing for anything, we don't have mascots, i do not know who is on the Athletics team, certainly no-one i know. generally. also your lessons are so different. what is Social Studies and Language Arts, Band is at Lunchtime, and we don't do Algebra as a different lesson, we just do it in Maths. okay that is my comparisons to our different experiences at school. i like reading this, i am so nosy i know but never mind. also i write Fanfiction too, what is your username on ffn mine is the same as on here.
FieryBeauty24 chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
This is a really good entry and I have enjoyed reading it.