Reviews for Journey of a Thousand Problems
Vissermatt chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
Okay, Kinda surprised at the lack of reviews.

For the most part your world construction is kinda weak and or slow, but its fine cause its not your world that makes this story worth reading.

Its your characters. They appear to have real personalities, at least some of them; which is very well done. I always hate it when I find a character who is cookie cutter; your characters fill roles, but are fairly unique.

Admittedly, I'd say the plot is kinda weak, but its actually pretty enjoyable. It feels pretty open; we know where things are heading, but it's not in a hurry to get there. I look forward to continue reading anything you add onto this story.

P.S. One of the largest failings in your plot is that the main trio are all weak and or not super heroes, and yet compared to almost every person who has thus far showed up they are gods among men. It has created a mood of, "shounen needs improvement"; and its actually kinda fun. But it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It's like the world is full of level 1 rank mooks and our level 13 rank party is occasionally running to people who talk big but are like level 2 mooks, aka all the Ghenyu who aren't in your "hero party."

I sincerely hope that comment doesn't anger the author or turn anyone off from a seriously enjoyable thus far story; its just something I felt I had to mention.

GL HF GG!
dani-sgga chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Hi there,

I came across your story by chance and have begun reading. I quite like it, it's an original idea. I can be very critical at times and there are some people who do not like that. So, if you would like me to NOT be critical, then let me know... I don't mind.

That being said, there are certain things in the story that are not consistent. If you want, I can point out to you those that I remember.

Toodles
Mizuno-Suzuka chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
SWET! Hihi, very nice, glad that you decided not to kill the guy off... can't wait to read what happens next...