Reviews for wardrobe malfunctioning
arcane devices chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
i honestly have to say, you're a breath of fresh air. you have a clear cut style for poetry, and it seems you write just because you love to. poetry doesn't always necessarily have to be laden with literary devices, or so focused with meaning, or have to be concerned with the flow... it can simply be about the everyday things and experiences in life, and it certainly is effective once you start taking it for what it is. this piece in particular is especially effective, because you make references about money, and work and it also gets the reader to think how much effect fashion trends have on conformity. one critique i would like to make is probably making this piece a bit longer to bring more depth and resolve to your final verse. i look forward to your next update, and this was truly an interesting read indeed.

arcane
Midnight In Eden chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Love the last stanza and as always, the well placed line breaks.

One thing - maybe it's just my obsession with word economy but I don't know if the second "to" does anything on the last line of the first stanza. The first two times I read this I just omitted it in my head.

Just a thought.

Otherwise, I like this quirky little piece. The "new vintage" was a fun image.

Midnight
she smolders chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Maybe vintage shirts are worth it sometimes. I like how this makes me believe you're talking about more than just laundry and wallets. Take care.