Reviews for One lonely girl becomes a Queen
Dani-Ashl chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
okay, your story starts way too fast. I have no background or anything. You need to retrace and make a good beginning. I cannot follow this story without knowing what happened before. (i hate to hurt feelings, but i have to tell the truth. don't hate me!)
XxMyBloodyValentinexX chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
some parts have bad grammer

and some confused me but

over all it was really good

i cant wait to read the next chapter

Sleaperseas chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Well, here's one right off the bat. You spelled lonely in your title wrong. Err... i dont usually read stuff like this but.. from what i can tell, it was good. I genuinly enjoyed reading it, although i'm not really the romance/drama kind of person. You know what? i like how you write. I might just have a go and read some of your other stories.

Right now, i dont actually have any stories up but im uploading one with six chapters (so far, im not finished) tomorow or the day after. If you enjoy the romance/drama genre then mine would DEFINATELY not be for you... but if you like action/adventure/suspense, and lots of magic, then check it out.

Its rated T for later chapters, minor swearing and quite a bit of violence (usually later).

Thanks again, i think you might have gotten me interessted in a new genre of book ;)