Reviews for Giving Them Hell
Listen to the Thunder chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
POST MOAR! RAWR! DOO EET!
This.Ink chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
i loved it. is it done or are you gonna make other chapters for this story? i'd like other chapter very much. :P.
Till Tonight Do Us Part chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Just so you know The Broncs is actually spelled Bronx and the politically correct name is The Bronx. Really people from the Bronx would cuss you out but I'm from Brooklyn. And in the city its really hard to find a hotel in Manhattan and the rate is unbelieveble $50 a night is not possible. but both stories are good.
LonelyHeart'sClub chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
i absolutely loved Tough Guy and A Teacher's Pet! so you can imagine how excited i was when i found this story..i love it!
Bipolarised chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
wow, that was great! very funny and enlightening, dont you just love cameron?

sorry, i didnt read it sooner, but SCHOOL kind of gets in the way, big time. my only free time is on the weekend, along with two assessments, tones of homework and two tests.

*SIGH*

anyway, i hope the next chapter is on its way, but i have to really start my history essay.

toodles.
XxTheSoNotMainStreamxX chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Damn this is a good story!

PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!

Thanks!
KittenPi chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
hey i just wanted to say that i love the first one, and i hope that you contiune with this.
XxTheSoNotMainStreamxX chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
MORE! GOTH DANG IT U GOTTA POST FRIGGEN MORE! IF U DON'T I'LL- um I'll uh do...something. (Just don't know what yet.)
nikky196 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
its good i like it a lot