Reviews for The Eleventh Annual Hide Or Die Summer Challenge
Erica71167 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Cute, very cute. I enjoyed it.
Sonora the free chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This was AMAZING. It also sounds like a great way to cap off my senior year. Hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna steal this game and put it to practical use.
lovenotes chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Haha, your story made me appreciate gummy bears a little more than I did. I loved it. Another well written SKoW challenge. (;
RedMae chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
i loved it

you are one very good writing

xobellajaneo
SecretsUntold chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
L.M.F.A.O.

genius. loved the story.
effervescent-sentiments chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh, this is officially my favorite thing EVER. I loved it, I really did.

The characters are quirky, original, and well-developed even in so short a time.

Plus, you're hilarious!

Great, really great.

Jules
j.c-chic chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
HAHAHAHA! excellent response challenge! had me grinning all the way ;)
clavira chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
it was really sweet - yet sexy as hell at the same time *fans herself*
stolen hugs chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Omg, you sent me into fits of stifled-laughter with this little bit of awesomeness: "You’re like a gummy bear – you’re cute, a little odd, and unbelievably delicious, and right now all I want to do is suck on your—“ . . . my family thinks I'm insane now. :) loved it!
bookwormhottie chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
hilarious...I loved it
chrissayyy chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I would have to say that this is the BEST one shot I have ever read. It was amazing and I loved it like you wouldn't even begin to imagine. Great work!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
That was an awesome story. I swear, this site is like crack for 13 year old girls, and I'd thought I'd gotten over my addiction 3 years ago. Your story proved otherwise, single-handedly taking away 3 years of maturity from my brain. Or maybe it's just too good for this site?
jekodama chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Lol lol lol! I liked it very much! I pity gummy bears, they're so cute, it makes me sad to rip their heads off their little bodies! I prefer gummy snakes, lol!
crashendingx chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Brilliant.
alternatearcadia chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Wonderfully written. I loved the creative plot! Taking the hide-and-seek game to a grand scale. It sounds so frivolous and exciting, and it makes me want to take part in the game too. The sexual tension was fabulous! Absolutely brilliant! I really enjoyed reading this one.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »