Reviews for The Eleventh Annual Hide Or Die Summer Challenge
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I was really getting into this - your buildup was amazing; seriously, the chemistry between them was unbelievable. But I just felt like this ended...just like that. Didn't really expand into the potential it had; you had me, but then the chapter just stopped.
vivling chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
i just want to say thank you for writing this. i'm in love with this story! seriously yesterday i read it about 6 times and i keep on reading it again and again today. you managed to make this one-shot funny and sexy, and that's not something anyone could do. at first i thought i'd be bored with the background details, but you made them long enough to get into the story and short enough not to get bored tith them.

i really hope you write the squel soon.
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Gaah, I absolutely loved this :)

Amazing job!

-Aria
Look at Her chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I loved it! :D The idea was very original
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I can see why you won the SKoW award :) Awesome job
bridgette261 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This was so cute. And definitely had a lot of UST. I loved it. :)

-Katherine
anitsirK chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Holy MAHN! Hahahaha! That was superb! LOVED IT! DEFINITELY one of my mostmostmostmostmostMOST favorite one-shots ever. :) Creative game and plot! I'd like to join them sometime too! ;) Hahahaha! Happy Writing! And if you haven't won already, I'm sure you will! LOL.
anarachillwind chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
wow. this is going to my favorites!Ü
naningxoxo chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow...that was...filled with hell of a lot of sexual tension. I also loved how you personalized the requirements for the skow challenge. Seriously awesome. Haven't had an awesome read in quite a while. :P
giRLAddiCted chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Mother- you hit the jackpot with this one! Hot dang this is probably one of the most highly entertaining piece of ART that I have read for a LONG TIME (namely after lordironballs [check him OUT!]). Apart from some missing letters in certain words and grammatical errors, this is fo shiz the best UST piece I've ever read. Kudos to your imagination and the place! Good Lord...yes I do believe that I sound too much like a giggling schoolgirl fan but wtf right? I appreciate writers like you as much as a fat kid appreciates cake (and I sure do appreciate cake). You're on my list, babe (I'd say bitch but we don't know each other well) you RAWK MY SOCKS TO PLUTO!
Hyperroll chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Fucking incredible.
sunny-raindrop chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Awesome! I don't really read one-shots, they are too short for me but this one has quite a decent length. 'Decent' wouldn't fit for anything else about it. I'm at a loss of words right now...

It was amazing! Hot, through 10 thousand words.
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Holy Toledo! That was quite possibly the most fantastic one-shot I've ever read (and trust me, I've read a lot). It was humorous, creative, and full of absolutely glorious sexual tension. Here are a few lines I particularly liked:

"My mother says it’s because of the glue, but I think she says that because she’s a kindergarten teacher and has to sniff it all day." - This just made me laugh out loud. Not quite sure why, but I loved it.

"I’ve been getting death threats on Facebook for like a week now." - A very well-placed pop-culture reference! Those can really add a lot to a story.

“Oh, I’m going to kill him. I’m going to rip him limb from limb. Possibly jump him. But definitely kill him.” - That was just awesome.

The competitiveness combined with the sexual frustration in the relationship between Adelaide and Charlie really made this story work well. Fantastic job!
dancer-bailey chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Really awesome one-shot. I normally don't read one-shots but I really loved this. In all honesty, it wouldn't be hard at all to turn this into an acutally story. If you find the inspiration I would really love to see what you could do with this plot.

Definately awesome!
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That was so good. Seriously. I was so happy by the end of this that i think i pulled a muscle in my cheek from smiling so much. Charlie ROCKED! Screw Adelaide, i wanted to do him myself! LoL. To create this much tension (especially of the sexual kind) in short story takes a great deal of talent. No word was wasted. I think you have a great thing here and i'm so lucky it was nominated for a SKOW award, otherwise i may never have found it! It's going straight to my faves, and just for the record, it has my vote. You should definitely be proud. I'll look out for more from you in the future.

LK1512