Reviews for The Eleventh Annual Hide Or Die Summer Challenge
x3life chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
aw i loved this! it was really cute )
notebaggage chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
M, sexyy. LOADS of UST! I love the witty (and sexy) banter between them all. Fantastically written!

Definitely favouriting!
TwinkleHeart chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
omg i love this story
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Hahahaha. This wasn't lots and lots of UST, this was tons and bushels and gargantuan amounts of UST. A little dirty at times. XD Entertaining, original, and very very fun to read. Love this idea (how ever did you come up with it?) and this is an excellent SKoW Challenge Response (and oneshot). Yay to for suggesting it; I'm off to add it to my c2 now. (:
aerogirl401 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Loved it!

Funny situations, amazing sexual tension, and a hot guy to boot. You couldn't have done better!
cls81690 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Holy cow. That's freakin' amazing. I absolutely loved the writing style, the wittiness, the tension, and the hilarity. Is hilarity a word? Screw it, I'm claiming it as one. This is EXACTLY my favorite style of thing to read.

Wowza. I saw the ad on the SKoW listserv and finally got around to reading past the Starbucks beginning. Fantastically done! It was entertaining and well-detailed. Wow. I'm absolutely blown away...not my usual reaction to oneshots!
xLittleBlackConverse chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
shit that was AWESOME. Charlie seems so HOT. Haha the gummy bear theory? funny stuff.

Addles is a cool name ]

But I really like how you've written the whole oneshot

cheers!

xo.
claveldelpoeta chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I want Greg... lol, I know, weird... he's barely in the story but I tend to do that... I tend to get crushes on secondary character... but really, that licking of the finger and grabbing his balls, LMAO... I want him.

Oh right, the review... It was EXCELLENT! It's so good I wish you'd make this one-shot into a longer story... I loved the characters and wish I could read more about them.
Merlingale chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
one of the most intense and thrilling things i think ive read.

i love you *worships*
annixie chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
kind of amazing )

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of the whole annual hide or die, it sounds like so much fun. something i'd love to be in. and i love how pumped they all get over it. and i love how you expressed it with words.

one of my favorites :D (i'm so sharing this to my friends)

P
red-cowboy-boots chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Wow! That was rather awesome indeed! I absolutely love your writing!
Jen chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That was unbelievably hysterical. For serious. I think what I liked most about it was the way it was written - the colloquialisms, and everything. It was written very much like it was the inner workings of a college girl's mind.

And of course I seriously love the "Hide or Die Challenge". Brings back fond memories of hiding in shrubbery during games of nighttime hide and seek.

Also, I hat yo. Now I want Stefano's.
squiggle-line chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I love love love the premise. Hide or Die! Kudos to you for turning a story about UST into something more. Just a few comments:

"Talk to me tomorrow, though? Who knows." These two sentences really tripped me up. Maybe use a period at the end of the first sentence and a question mark at the end of the second...

"My mother says it’s because of the glue..." I understand Adelaide's point but this sentence sounds awkward because earlier, she talks about a bond, not glue. Is there any way to make that transition smoother?

"...since we’re all off in college and getting educated and all of that..." Oh yeah, getting educated...how pesky.

How old are Erin's brothers? Adelaide mentions that Greg and Justin go to school with her so they must all be close in age...but I had a difficult time figuring out if Erin was a middle sister or a younger one.

"I’ve been getting death threats on Facebook for like a week now." :)

Haha, I love her nickname...and "sex goddess mode"!

"Let’s just say some people were pretty creative with their insults." How? There are places in the story where you tend to tell instead of show, especially during this dinner scene...I get the sense that you're trying to move the story forward but are getting bogged down with detail. I think you did a really good job of creating the goofy mood early in the story when Adelaide and Erin are at Starbucks so I don't think you have to concentrate on it as much later on.

I really want to know more about Charlie. The two things that make me want Adelaide and Charlie to get together at the end are (1) Charlie doesn't see Adelaide as a one night stand (2) Adelaide also likes Charlie on more than a physical level. You give us little glimpses into their past but most of that is focused on physical attraction. Their relationship seems to be more developed than one between two people who randomly hook up with each other though. Why does Adelaide like Charlie so much? During the school year, do they talk to each other? You do a good job of establishing the relationship between Adelaide and Erin (and Erin's family)...I think it would help if you made the relationship between Adelaide and Charlie a little clearer.

"...a cute little [hole?] in the wall place..."
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is fabulous!

love it!
dimethylmercury chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
So CUTE!(: I love starbucks too!(:(Random, I know) This fit a one-shot type of fic so well(:
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »