Reviews for The Eleventh Annual Hide Or Die Summer Challenge
Cortney chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I LOVED this story! The imagery and writing in general was awesome, the sexual tension and chemistry between Adelaide and Charlie was tangible, and the premise of the game was a great idea. The action was great; even the name of the game was a fantastic touch.

One thought: I kept expecting the Starbucks guy to pop up somewhere in the game since he was kind of a big deal for thirty seconds in the beginning. It just seemed like the way he was written, we'd see more of him. But that could just be my own perception.
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
i LOVED this. lol! so funny. A LOT of UST in here :P rock on!
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
AH! okay this has to be the BEST challenge response/short fic i have ever read! The lust! The hotness! Goodness, please write another short continuation with plenty of sex! you totally witheld that from us- like one more chapter!
Riley Hunter chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
OMG. Hilarious skow challenge! (Yahoo...recently joined, so you don't know me. sorry!)

You are an EXCELLENT writer :) And I REALLY love this story ;)
Cashaholic chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
My my, this is an extremely good one shot. A really fun read. haha, definitely worth my vote ;)

x. Cashaholic
glamoureste chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
holy shit, that was so cute!

and it was very unique and amazingly sexily hot.

loved it!

:]
Lil Bazza chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That was AMAZING. Man, now I have UST... and I want to go to the Twelfth Annual Hide Or Die Summer Challenge and find my own Charlie. Gah. How could you possibly do that to me? You need a warning on the author note or something because that was seriously delicious.

It was such a good distraction (but severely unneeded) from work. Thank you very much, I mean it. I am still floating from the wonderfulness that was that story. And I haven't read such one shot quality (or story quality really) in a while. I'm off to find some more of your stories, it's that good! And I've read other responses to this challenge and yours so deserves to win. Really. Omg, seriously.

Anyway, thanks for the great story!
curious.soul chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
loved it. the gummy bear thing could've been integrated a little better- seemed a little out of place. but altogether, a fun and easy read
Pop the Bubble chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
bahahhahah i love i love i love!

the tension is hilarious :)
Nocturnal silhouette chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I loved this! Very enjoyable and I loved the tension! Nice sense of humor too.
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Um. Can I just say how much I love this? No, seriously, this was freaking awesome. You write really well, and I love the humor and sexual tension laced throughout the duration of the one-shot. I could totally FEEl what Adelaide felt. The thing with the Starbucks employee at the beginning was kind of random, but the opening three sentences really grabbed my attention. They were funny.

Oh, and can I just add that I share the same passion for Starbucks? M, their drinks are delicious. Just thinking about them makes my mouth water. My friend got a job there back in January so sometimes she'll buy us drinks with her awesome 30 percent discount.

In closing, this is definitely one of the best one-shots I've read on this site. Into the Favorites it shall go! Great job! D
Faithfully Yours chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That was bloody marvelous! Seriously. I loved it! And I think you should consider making it a chaptered thing. ) It was just... Great.
mer-person chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
so good cute hot etc! it would be reallyreally cool if you would continue with him transferring *hinthint*nudgenudge*
Noie chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Well done, but the sequence of events at the end left me a little confused. Hot, though!:) How about a follow-up once he transfers? Thanks.
Ms ShiSha chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
wow .. excellent and original, very original

you could describe the sexual tension pretty well - heck i could feel it and you kinda made me wish i was Ad )

you actually made all those boys sound yummy and i, openly voting for premarital sex and whatnot, am very glad that this story didn't contain the typical prudish and innocent characters ( i mean it's sheer unrealism that couples staying together for years don't have any sex until married .. and in stories it's boring. apart from that, who really wants to miss out on something like this? caugh .. sorry i digress) ... i really enjoyed the innuendos ... hehe. your story made my day!

keep up the good work )