Reviews for The Eleventh Annual Hide Or Die Summer Challenge
Choukou chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Holy cow balls. That was simply amazing and if that didn't top sexual tension, I don't know what will. Basically I love love loved it!
WonderousTimes chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh my god that was like the best one-shot I've read! I love the hide-and-seek game, that sounds like so much fun to do, especially if it's a tradition from something you've been doing since you were a nine-year old. Ahh the UST was nicely built up ;D I love how they made out on a building, and that was pretty genius of Charlie to distract her like that, and the phone move was suave. The gummy bear description of Charlie by Adelaide (I like your choice of name!) was cute :3 I want to play hide and seek now haha, (especially with a hot guy like Charlie) :)
ms.tinkerbell chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
i want a charlie all of my own! and love the idea of a giant hide and seek challenge :) love your stories!
mandy96 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Love this oneshot 3
marshak chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
As much as I would Really! Love! to read AnyThing At All you Ever write about Addles and Charlie (probably multiple times, because I actually just read this twice!) -they are funny and Hot and had The best interruptions- my favorite part that made me laugh out loud was this conversation:

**"So I've bet Justin fifty bucks that he will be
soaked by the end of the night,"... "I plan on
cheating, of course, so if I don't actually find him
you'll have to help me throw him in the fountain" ... "Gladly," I replied,...she snapped a few pictures of me... she made party pictures look
like they belonged in Time Magazine. Let's just
say the Dixie cup had never looked better. "I must chronicle everything" ...I must seize my chance
while I can. I think I might make a photo journal
out of this for class." "You are very odd," I told her, smiling. "Of all the
things to turn in…"... "This is far more interesting than any stupid sob story on the homeless or old people at the nursing always does shit like that, so I want to make sure my pictures are extra out there." "I think you're definitely going to manage that just fine." ... "Plus, it's a great opportunity for blackmail," she added, and took the gun with a grin. It was an evil grin, and in it I could see why Justin liked her so much... "Why does that sound so ominous?" I asked. "Because I have no mercy?" She suggested.**
lilac-snowflakes chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So well-written! I totally loved it :)
I caught myself chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was...Amazing. I couldn't stop grinning!
oh raachel chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
DAT TENSION. lawd.

I think this might be my favorite one shot .. ever. The grammar and syntax and the way the dialogue flowed was beautiful, to be honest. The dialogue is very realistic, and you don't find that much on fp anymore, haha.

Someone else probably already pointed it out, but there's a typo where I think whole was supposed to be hole?

at - "It was my favorite restaurant, a cute little -whole- in the wall place with authentic Italian and a guy who plays the mandolin on weekends,"

I don't know if you check fp anymore, but I just wanted to say how much I loved this one shot! favorited.
surrendertomusic chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That was one of the best one shots I've read on fiction press! It was so cute and funny, gaaah :))
heartstrings91 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I think you more than met this prompt. Absolutely fantastic. I love everyone and everything in and about this. Fantastic job!
impossibly-infinite chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is really great and really hot. :)
User chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I had so much fun reading this! The opening was intriguing and the writing was well put together and very clear. You have a very elegant and clean writing style-nothing is confusing and everything fits perfectly into place. Plus I definitely had a good laugh reading it xp
lilmissprincess chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
hi! i really liked this story because 1) it's short. i have absolutely no patience to read through a long and draggy story and the pace of this story is very nice, not too fast, not too slow and i absolutely love the concept you've come up with for this story. it's really unique and i can't wait to see this in charlie's POV
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I don't think it's possible for me to quite righteously express my love for this particular fic.
Dreams14 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I think that this one shot has to be one of the best I have read on this site so far. I loved the amount of sexual tension between Charlie and Adelaide it just kept me wanting to read more about the two. There weren't any grammar errors which is a plus, overall great one shot. I loved it!
227 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »