Reviews for The Eleventh Annual Hide Or Die Summer Challenge
Batman is exotic chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Loved it!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Really cute! And funny! I love the idea of that game! Sounds like something my frie ds and I would do... Anyway, loved it a lot!
September Lilies chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
School was killing me so I only got the time to review this now. Phew. I was literally rolling on the bed laughing about this. I cannot say anything except that it's great. Nyah nyah ;p
tall chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Well...you got the UST part down.

Haha, this was great. It was also v. nostalgic! I hate summer but it's times like these that make it tolerable. Thanks for posting!
nutbuster chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
wow, Charlie. what a dick move. I wouldn't like it if anyone tricked me like that, mainly because I wouldn't do it to someone I trust. (then again, if you want to win, yeah, I guess I would. lol... but I guess my anger had something to do with him and Adelaide getting it on earlier, and suddenly being told I lost while on a high. yep. utter despair hahah)

and gosh, Erin. very annoyingly (sweet) to help out Charlie. but then her constant help reminded me of the time I was in 6th or 7th grade, and I told a classmate (whom I really trusted) that I liked his best friend, and the next day he told him. needless to say, I freaked out. not only did the guy I liked liked me, I just wanted to like him one-sidedly and not date. LOL.
ForgottenHope chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
So creative and clever! I love cleverness, so I was just eating it all up with a cheesy grin on my face. Very well written.
Kyllex chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Wow, this oneshot is AMAZING!

I love how original it is. I mean, hide and go seek? Priceless. The Hide or Die summer challenge sounds so fun and I wish my friends and I did something like that...especially if it involved a Charlie. ;)

I loved every bit of this. The pent up sexual tension was hilarious and all of your characters are fantastic. I like how this was so different from everything else on fictionpress.

I feel like this review is really dumb and repetitive, so I'll just stop it there. But I really did love this! Good job! :)
Paige23 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Wow, this was such a pleasure to read. Very original and quite humorous. Thank you for writing this.
Carve Me Out chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This has to be the absolute BEST one-shot I have ever read, period, bar none! And let me assure you, I have read a good thousand stories and one-shots. Has any of your stuff ever been on project fiction? Seriously, this is what they need on there!
Eloyse chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ahh, I LOVE it! What a wonderful story! The characters are all down-to-earth and the hide-or-die? Priceless! Even without the yummy boys it'd make me wish for friends who played such an epic version of a childhood game! I'd imagine since this is an older piece and just a one-shot you're not looking for any suggestions, so I'll just mention what I adored about it: I love your attention to detail - the gummi bears at the start of the chapter followed up with the required comment towards the end, the short back story on Adelaide's name, the super soakers - wonderful! You've done such a wonderful job of developing so many characters in a shorter story; thank you VERY much for sharing your writing! I'm very much so looking forward to reading other stories you've written :)
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
OH GOD. I LOVE THIS ;D loving the sexual tension !
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I must find and participate in an event such as this 'Hide or Die' of which you have written. It sounds epic! :)
whenthewallscomecrashingdown chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Talk about sexual tension!
bow ties chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
You cannot fathom how many times I've re-read this one-shot. It's absolutely brilliant! You have soo much talent!
The Smile Machine chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
So. I read this a long time ago, and I was blown away. So I wonder why I never reviewed. Here it is: Charlie is smokin' and Adelaide is laugh-inducing. Also, you have a way with words that has me wriggling in anticipation here.

I read your other stories, and I think they're beautifully executed. I was never able to read your longer stories, but I'm pretty sure of your writing ability by now.

Anyway. Amazing. I hope you write another one-shot as hot as this one again.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »