Reviews for The Eleventh Annual Hide Or Die Summer Challenge
happyepicurean chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
haha this story is so funny and sexy at the same time. I love your detailed description of the characters. It really furthers the character development of Adelaide. She made me laugh a lot "it'll save me money on birth control." I feel the line "you're like a gummy bear" was kind of sudden, but then I guess she really liked him and all of a sudden wanted to further their relationship. I kind of wish that Charlie was further developed and we get to see what kind of boyfriend he would make aside from the PDA. I thought the fact that he made the first move was pretty interesting... I want to see what else pulls the characters together besides sexual attraction. But for a one shot, this is pretty amazing!
freakyzoe chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
GYAAAAAAA! I want to read charlie's POV!
breathoflavender chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
OMGGG. THIS IS SUCHHHHHHH A GOOD ONE SHOT. NO DOUBT MY FAVOURITE.

this is dman hilarious and sweet that i was laughing to myself throughout.

I LOVE the interation between the brothers and Adelaide.

charming!

:D
DofD chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
-insert heart here-
Contemporary.Jane chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
this is straight-up one of my FAVORITE one-shots on FP. thanks sooo much for not taking it down! :)

it's reallyyy good.
Cheryl White chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Shit. I absolutely loved it, you naughty girl! HAHAAHHAHAHAHAA. )) It kept me laughing the whole time, and I just adore your characters. HAHAHAA. I love the way you write too - not boring at all, very telling and concise, perfect grammar, and amazing choice of words! I LOVED THIS. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Hihihi.
aimlessmuse chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I saw this on the favorites page of another author, and I have to say, this is one of the best one-shots I've read on FP. Charlie and Addles ooze chemistry and sexual tension, and the story is both light-hearted and passionate. You've got real talent. :)
InkWitch chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
RAWR :9
Robin Leigh chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Cool story! :) I like how it's written, and the plot is nice.
Gracelin chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
LOVED everything. This story is just too fun! Loved Addles, loved her name, loved her and Erin, and of course, loved how forward Charlie was. Mm mm m.
khristiya chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
definitely love unresolved sexual tensions! it's awesome and a bit sadistic and cute and i totally adore those moments! ahaha

I love the characters and the plot and generally everything. i love how hide and seek became an ultimate battle of sexes which i would have definitely joined if given the chance. hehe. and i surely love the wicked, sexy, beautiful and totally hot Harris family genes! they make life so exciting. i wish i have a Charlie in my pocket...

love it! awesome! funny and definitely a wonderful read. good job!

i am so lovin you dear author!
WinterInk24 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Wow. When you said there was going to be lots of sexual attraction and tension...you weren't kidding. :D Charlie and Addles are so cute together. And Charlie sounsd like such a stud. I want my own Charlie. Great writing. Its always fun to read about a good prank war.
reindrops chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Oh, I loved it.
NeverHeardOfYou chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I love this oneshot. It's hilarious and crazy. Crazy good! XD

The idea of the annual hide or die summer challenge is awesome.
Ronnie.Meets.Paper chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
LOL! HAHAHAHA! This was the most funnest, funniest and sexual tension-filled one shots I've ever read so far! You made me laugh. You really did. ;D

Ronnie