Reviews for The Eleventh Annual Hide Or Die Summer Challenge
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
hi !

blackblasphemy chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I usually don't leave reviews because I am a)lazy a** b)silent reader. Read this a long time back back when I saw it on SKOW.

First of, I like sexual tension. So much so that even my mum nails (they're really sharp) can cut through it.

Next, the sexual innuendos. I'm weak for them and any story with them, I go gaga (teehee, I'm amusing myself with the Lady Gaga pun)

Thirdly, this story reminded me of my childhood (long gone, sigh)where I used to play something like this with my neighbours and friends, just not that big a scale. It made me feel very nostalgic and I was thinking about my sad life, under tons of homework and tests, it cheered me up and left me really gooey and sticky all over.

Lastly (thank God!), I apolgise for the long rambling review which was painfully unfunny and lame.
currentlyaway chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I love how you write. It's so fun! :) I somehow feel this one has the same air of Carnival High. Congrats!
Thundaga.blitz chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This. Was. AWESOME.

UST ROCKS! XD
ihateee chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
hey, I remember reading this ages ago and I found it again today. Made me really excited because I haven't read many good stories lately. So keep up the great work, I would love to see more from you.
charm en route chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
That was absolutely adorable and I enjoyed every second of it-immensely.

Although I didn't really catch any awkward moments. I know that being interrupted by many people when they were getting... close... may have been awkward but it came off more as just a disappointment for them. Either way, it was way too cute. :)
janice884 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
WOW! This story was amazing! I think I fell in love with Charlie, and now I'm even considering trying to get my friends to do this type of game!...i loved it
ryeann chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
wow XD this got to be the weirdest yet most awesome hide and seek ever!

i seriously have no idea such childish game could be turn into something provocative and fun! DD

lols at the gummy bear theory.. XDD

love this story!
Sharu chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Really good story and plot. You know how to keep readers entertained. Really good. :)
TasteYourSins chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Now I wanna play hide and seek when I'm in college! ))

THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME. LOVED IT. :D I love Erin and Chelsea too apart from the main of course. :)
luzanima chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I checked out the preview of what this story's sequel is going to be like. Can't wait to see it up!
browneyedcolly chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Possibly one of the best oneshots i've ever read.
Hannah C. Thaw chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I really liked that! Good job!
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This was one of the best things that I have read on FP. Thanks for sharing!
AbbeyEileen chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
So I know I've read this multiple times. And I could have sworn I reviewed this before. But I'm kind of glad I didn't, so I can do so now.

I love your work. I've been lurking I guess for awhile, just now put the connection together between this piece and your others. Hope to see more from you soon!
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »