Reviews for The Eleventh Annual Hide Or Die Summer Challenge
whileiatemycarrot chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
reading this was so much fun. besides, i just saw the character pictures, and just the characters are all as i imagined them to be. i like how adelaide is so blunt and stuff, and how adorably cute charlie is, too. i love it; it gets hot and stuff at places, but cute at the same time. kudos. :)
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Haha very ute!

xx

Ali
Your Execution chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I love this story, it's so cute :3
El Scorcho chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST.

Seriously, the best oneshot I've ever read on this site. You definitely need more reviews. :D
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Very cute, I enjoyed that. It was very different and the sexual tension was perfect. Great work!
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That was an awesome game!) Love the oneshot!
Floppy125 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
IT WAS AWSOME! HAHA. THE SEXUAL TENSION WAS UNBELIEVABLE...
Juliet chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Guess this makes me the 130th reviewer.

It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo, the romance site. YOur story was suggested in the one-shot category, and now it's on there. Congrats.

Here's your raving review:

It was written for a SKOW challenge, and it most certainly fulfilled the requirements. Le Meg...you know to expect good stuff from her. The one-shot was humorous, and still mainained an aweing word choice.

XOXO,

Juliet

ADoR

adropofromeo
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
xD hilarious story. Great job.
GemsBlowfish14 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
You are amazing! I loved it all, this story makes me want to go out and play hide and seek war with a bunch hotties! haha Anyway just wanted to let you know it had me cracking up, loved every second!
KarmaC chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was so good! I loved all the tension and I enjoyed all of the little funny tidbits! Great job!
the rational hedgehog chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
LOVE IT.
hug11kiss chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I loved this, it was one of the best one-shots i've ever read!
Skyterra chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Gah! This was amazing. It's so cute and I love the Harris family!
Crimson Cerise chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
So, in their universe, the one shot on PH happened first, right? I'm so glad I found this one. I love your characters!
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »