Reviews for Shounen Chouten
yuanyuan chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
yuanyuan chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
lijuan chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
hi !

huimei chapter 3 . 5/31/2010

welcome to our website is :
lijuan chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
hi !

Rubedo Jr chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
Well, I'm glad I listened and took a look at your writing. A little more tame than I was expecting, but each chapter has been enjoyable, and more than amusing, like a slice of life comedy/romance. Of course, each chapter confuses me more and more with who's paired with who, leaving me with more questions than answers.

I wish I knew more about the backgrounds of the characters and their motivations, and just who Tatsuki really likes, and why Shi is so ornery. So many unsolved puzzles...I can't wait to see what the next chapters bring.
nyves chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
O, this story always keeps me on my toes, I can never tell what's going to happen next! I love it so much, so please update again soon! Oh, and you have great taste in music ;)
nyves chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
Aww, that was such a cute chapter! I was beginning to worry that you wouldn't update again, glad to see you haven't forgotten this awesome story. Please update again really soon!
everdean chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
This story has me so intrigued, i wanna know wat happens lol. Love it so far but must admit i find all the characters confusing :)
HurtMe chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Ah, boy love. It makes the world go 'round. I love this story, it's very original. Good job.
Happy Pappy chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
This is really good. You seem to know your characters very well and are doing an excellent job of slowly introducing more and more of their personalities into the story. I can't wait to learn more about Shi, personally. Why does he never want the special treatment and what's this 'secret' San was talking about?

The last chapter was probably my favorite and you took the light-heartedness that makes this story wonderful and threw in a little mystery with the San-Tatsuki conversation. A perfectl blend right there! However, I can't wait until we get a little more into the Romance side of things! (fingers crossed for some Shi smexiness!)

Well, that's it for my review! I can't wait til you update, you seemed to have a knack for shounen-ai, something I admire. I actually just started my first BL story but I'm not sure how it's going. If you could maybe look it over and give me some constructive criticism then that'd be great. Don't feel like you have to though! (now I feel like Ichi, recommending books to Tatsuki.)

Anyways, keep writing. I can't wait to read more!
HurtMe chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
I really like this...please write more.
Ren Elaine chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Amazing. ] I've never really seen a Shonen-ai with much of anything but "Sex-Sex-Sex" hm? You're changing that now! xD Brilliant.

I hope to read more soon, updates quick please? D

I love how quick but detailed everything is, it keeps the readers from being flooded, and makes them want to keep reading. xD
Melissa Norvell chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
A beautifully written shounen-ai. I don't remember if I've read this before and I didn't look at your reviews but I read both chapters and I like how this is coming about. You do a great job and as a fellow shounen-ai author I'll definitely be reviewing you more often.

If you wish, feel free to check out some of my works.