Reviews for A Vampire's Property
Elli Fay chapter 18 . 1/30/2009
i loved it X3. one of the best romance stories ive read on here!
loveables chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This first chapter to me had no depth. not vry reslistic. IT hasnt reali capturd me. but im goin to read furtehr dn se wat happns. hopefuuli i will see gradual comprehensible charcter relationship development lacking in most FP stories.
RaelynRayne chapter 18 . 11/19/2008
Yet another enjoyable story, Holly! I enjoyed it tremedously. Now on to your next story... Keep up the good work.
MK16 chapter 18 . 11/6/2008
ee

awesome story!

well done ! :D

loved the plot and characters _
gulistala chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
That was quite interesting. This fic, I mean. I did not see the Josh being Declan's son coming. Nice twist there! D

Also, some things don't add up. For one, at the start straight after Jagati put shampoo on her hair, Declan appeared. Wouldn't it have stinged her eyes? Also, wasn't Jagati naked as Declan kidnapped her and met Chandika for the first time in 200 years?

And didn't one of Chandika's boys die?
mixedfic chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
nice
auburn-haired-sadist-XD chapter 18 . 9/19/2008
That was an awesome story! Joshua was so cute!

I felt kind of bad for Chandika, though; I thought that Kadar had been killed? It said that he didn't have a pulse...

Btw, where did you get the name Chandika from? I've never heard it before...

Great Job!
writergurlLW chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
First, I will take out the time to return the favor and review your story (which is much more popular than my story it seems); Afterward, I will tell you my real intention of opening this review box.

(Although it is highly hypocritical of me to say this) There were a few errors here and there. Some could be easily avoided, but others are harder to track down. However, there are not so many errors that it is stopping me (or any of your other readers) from reading. They could easily be edited.

I'm not exactly sure if I want to even touch the aspect of character (or plot) at this point. After all, this is just the first chapter. It's mostly meant to get us hooked - and it's done a fairly good job. So far, I like it. The only thing I am fearful of is that it will just be a repeat of the other stories: Hot vampire falls in love with human female/and or newly turned human female even though he knows it is not a good idea. But that's not to say that you won't be able to pull that off (look at Twilight. It's a marvelous book but the storyline is, in all honesty, played out to the gagging point. I don't mean to offend Twilight fans when I say this, though. I am a fan myself!). And I've only read the first chapter of your story. For all I know, I could be getting ready to read a great story chock full of wonderful plot twists and characters. I'm not doubting you in the least! From what I've seen, you're a great person. That usually means you're a great writer as well.

But that's enough of that.

I've got parental controls (Unfortunately, I'm a fifteen year old girl with an overprotective dad.) That's the ONLY reason why I have not been able to PM you back. I can't go to your profile because my computer blocks it! Otherwise, I'd love to become friends with you, even writing buddies (I need SO much more of those...I'm tired of being alone in this. Do you do Nanowrimo?) Maybe you can reply to this review with your e-mail address. Mine is writergirllw yahoo . com. Feel free to e-mail me whenever!

And to answer your most recent question: Work has been absolutely terrifying! In the three weeks I've been in school, I've gotten four 'make it or break it' projects and like 8 intense quizzes. I can hardly balance my social life (boyfriends, friend issues, personal issues in general), my professional life (Activites, and I'll be getting a job soon. Plus, I'd like to start making money off of blogging and freelancing), and my writing life (I put writing in a TOTALLY seperate category from everything else. This is what I live for.) You asked if I had any tips...

I'm a plan freak, but I mostly just wing it to the best of my ability. The real truth is that I'm a psycho who gets very little sleep because I'll have nightmares about my characters - it's been Augustine lately, so he'll be featured in an upcoming chapter - if I don't write.

Mostly, I just wing it and PRETEND that I really know what the hell I'm doing. It works all the time! ;)

Sorry for the LONG LONG review, but yeah...I had to get back at you as soon as possible!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 18 . 9/6/2008
Lol I just love this story I love happy ending It was great a awesome story :D
TheCurrator chapter 18 . 8/16/2008
*pr* i like the endign. awe, love. yay!
bbyxhann chapter 18 . 8/9/2008
aww , that was a really cute ending .

great story ,

tho its kinda different from the other ones i read on here .

but its still quite good .

have you already started on the next story ?

Orielstill too lazy to log in chapter 18 . 8/8/2008
the end! ack, i can't believe it's over.

]
Orieltoo lazy to sign in chapter 17 . 8/8/2008
i think chandika gave up a bit too easily, but it was still a good chapter. what exactly are Kai and kadar to her, anyways? she calls them her boys, but is is sexual or are they her sons?
Twilight Starr chapter 18 . 8/4/2008
Cute ending. I wouldn't have tacked "THE END!" on there because it ruins the power of the last sentence. You accidentially didn't capitialized Josh once. Nice work. Keep writing!

~Twilight Starr~
Twilight Starr chapter 17 . 8/4/2008
Good addition. I like that he finally defeated her. Nice work.

~Twilight Starr~