Reviews for A Vampire's Property
Twilight Starr chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
I like that he struggles. Nice work.

~Twilight Starr~
CreativeChick233 chapter 18 . 7/30/2008
nice storyy
fantasychica chapter 18 . 7/30/2008
That was a really good story. You made really compelling points and added depth to the characters.
Dark-Passion67 chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
Wo!

Josh is so cute:)!

Are you planning on doing a sequel?
gallowsCalibrator chapter 18 . 7/28/2008
I cried at the end. This was such an awesome story, I loved it.

-Raven
Orio K chapter 16 . 7/23/2008
wow! so much new information! haha

i like Joshua, he's so cute!
403 Forbidden chapter 16 . 7/23/2008
This is so good, thank you for posting it. I like that you give characters reasons for doing the things they do, it makes it more realistic and enjoyable to read. Good work.

-Peace out.
wingedsoul007 chapter 16 . 7/23/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a long time. My computer is the epitome of old. He needed some help. So, I like where you've taken Joshua's character. I'm not sure about Jagati and Declan though. I'd like to see their relationship progress a little more than it has.
403 Forbidden chapter 15 . 7/23/2008
This is really well written and you seem to have a knack for the psychology of immortals. I like the plot so far and would very much like to see where you end up with this. Please keep writing.

-Peace out.
Twilight Starr chapter 15 . 7/21/2008
I like Josh. It's interesting about his parentage. Nice work. Keep writing!

~Twilight Starr~
Dark-Passion67 chapter 15 . 7/15/2008
*gasp*

Joshua is Declan's father?

Will we learn more about Joshua's mother and Declan's relationship?

Will Joshua and Jagati become closer?
gallowsCalibrator chapter 15 . 7/15/2008
Awesome chapter. I can't wait for you to update!

-Raven
TheCurrator chapter 15 . 7/15/2008
holy... wow. daddy huh? Interesting twist. w00t! so weird about the bath scene, bc my newest creation has a bath scene in it too, though not so romantic and soothing as this one. nice. and i shall update, as soon as my sister stops trying to steal the laptop from me.
TheCurrator chapter 14 . 7/15/2008
yay, he beat them brutes! and "pet" is being cared for, w00t! update update update!
TheCurrator chapter 13 . 7/15/2008