Reviews for A Vampire's Property
TheCurrator chapter 11 . 7/15/2008
s submissive already? awe.
TheCurrator chapter 9 . 7/15/2008
NO! not chandika!
TheCurrator chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
oh snap! didn't see that coming! wereleapard, how cool! i wish i had a kitty tail. it's funny how they were lovers, and then the chapter ends with "i hate werecreatures" lol,l ike ironic. though if i knew her, i'd prolly hate her to.
TheCurrator chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
Girl power! She almost had the las word there, too. darn.
TheCurrator chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
teehee, they had seks. so now she's his angel... hmm, i'm detecting a crush. or a dominating relationship where he doesn't give a damn. lol max says hi
TheCurrator chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
ooh, evil vampire. very marvelous, i love him because he's a vampire, but man is he a meenie! lol, poor gal.
TheCurrator chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
ooh...oor Joshua -gives him a hug- what a meenie is Declan. ooh, but i'm not liking this Chandika (even though its a cute name. reminds me of a pokemon) even more. lol, i shall keep reading, before Max takes back his laptop and i have nothing to do but watch him play kun foo on the ps2.
Twilight Starr chapter 14 . 7/14/2008
Nice fight scene. I think it's funny that he cares what Chandika thinks after she tried to kill him. ;) Nice work. Keep writing!

the face behind the mask chapter 14 . 7/14/2008
i just read your posted chapters and i really like them. you have created a good mix with a little twist on the ever popular idea of vampire stories as your story involves more then just the kidnapper and the kidnappee. good job and keep up the good work, but don't bother checking my page i like reading but not much of a writer...)
Orio K chapter 14 . 7/11/2008
Poor Kadar, lol.

Declan pwns wereleopards!

Tight chapter. ]
Dark-Passion67 chapter 14 . 7/11/2008
Go Declan!

*does happydance*

Chandika really is...um yeah not going to say the word, but yeah.

Another great update:)!
gallowsCalibrator chapter 14 . 7/10/2008
Awesome chapter. I can't wait for you to update!

-Raven
Twilight Starr chapter 13 . 6/28/2008
Nice addition. Keep writing!

Twilight Starr chapter 12 . 6/28/2008
I feel very sorry for this girl. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
It looks as if she has been saved. Nice work.

128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »