Reviews for A Vampire's Property
gallowsCalibrator chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Awesome story. Cant wait for you to update!

-Raven
wingedsoul007 chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Much better. The other two led up to this chapter. I have a question, did you look up the meaning of those names? And that last sentence is wonderfully cliche. I love it.
TheCurrator chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
wow, you have a marvelous vocabulary. very nice descriptions, i had blue hair for awhile!... but i've never been kidnapped by a vampire. ooh, is she still nakey from her shower? How awkward, to be unconcious, leaning against some wall with a jealous vamp seeing you! loving is so far, much appreciation for the review, keep up the good work!
wingedsoul007 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it. The chapter was short, for starters. Due to this, I cannot say if I like it or not. I will have to see how the story progresses. I do like the idea, however. Just make sure that you make it your own.
tobslytobby chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
this story is so interesting, it's really unique too. i really want to find out more about the charecters. update soon please. this story is really good.
tobslytobby chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
this is interesting so far, i like it a lot. i like her attitude towards the vampire, she's kind of bad ass and i like that. i hate it when the characters come off as so cowardly. good start, update soon please.
atreyu love chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
wow. that was interesting.

i love gorgeous vampires :D haha.

PLEASE UPDATE!
Bekkie chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
that was a frigging awesomke start to a story, but I still have one teensy hole to pick...

"It lolled down his back in wave after smooth wave of smooth water." You kinda sorta use to 'smooth's here, and if that' intenional, I'm sorry, but it didn't sound right to me. :S

Other than that, it was great and I shall most definately look forward to more!
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9