Reviews for lost little birds
painted eyes chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I liked the deeper meaning behind these words. I understood everything that you were saying throughout this poem, that is, until I got to the last line. Is it one word to mirror the image that love takes time, but everyone else is living so quickly? Not making time for love? Or was it a mistake?

Keep up the good work!
helixdown chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
hm, is there a reason you made the last line all tied together? ? Or is that just a mistake?
Cinderella Is Dead chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I'm not an old lady, but I still sit there carefully with those seeds. I love the meaning behind just those little birds, and how the seeds aren't the love.
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Nice, I like the message behind the story and how caring is more than just the appearance of doing so. The way you used birds to illustrate this, I especially liked. Nice work with this.
alison chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
crystal - -

i have so much to tell you.

so much has happened.

where are you?

i miss you so much.
it's not your fault chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
i don't think i've ever taken the time to tell you how much your work truly inspires me. you stand out from the writers on fictionpress, to me. your unique poems really bring me out of a funk and set little ideas into my head. i love your work.

and all this time, i thought you'd been added to my favorites; that's changing.
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
aw I think this is cute. sorry I haven't been able to get on for a while to comment. I like this it's simple and something most people don't think about, like you said.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I like this a lot. Your description of love is really interesting and using birds to do it was awesome. I like the format a lot too... the ending and the whole bolding. Really well done.
Lauren chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I think this is a very well written story. I really like it. The only thing that I think you could work on would be line 18 and 19, "but the seeds that you throw for them for awhile." This poem seems so quiet, and gentle. The word awhile, seems out of place. I think you should use 'over time' or something along those lines instead of the word awhile.

Love you Crystal!

Your cousin,

Lauren
lymli chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
lovely, its always important to take care of the animals.