Reviews for The Final Summoning
the upward glance chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
OH NO!

You can't do this to me...well obviously you can, but that doesn't mean I have to like it...*makes adorable pouty face* Hehehe But no in all seriousness this is a fantastic story so far. I'm always amazed at how easily I am immersed into your stories and brave new worlds! Again, rich descriptive characterizations, description, and dialogue. Khris makes for a great youthful hero, and I love how friendship with Glen...I was hoping for some future slashiness...hehe I was really excited that this was a continuation of your one shot! I'm so glad you decided to develop it more...

Anyway, I do hope I may read more about this great characters, as always. :)

And it seemed like you went to some great cities here in America! I haven't even been to Frisco and Vegas! Lol

I know that trip was a while ago...but still!

XOXO
StarSplit144 chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
Nice chapter. And congratulations on the Uni acceptance! But US? You should definitely visit Canada. Much nicer. Although I might be a bit biased.

StarSplit144 chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Dun dun dun...

Nice chapter, good to see this one updated again.

fusionbeam chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
nice so far keep it up
StarSplit144 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Pretty good. So school being crazy? I know that feeling definitely. And I hope you feel more yourself soon. Glad you took the time to write anything.

Madame La Dauphine chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Nice, clear prose. I truly appreciate it. I'd watch some of the dialog. For instance "swing that way" doesn't seem to belong in an era of castles and guard changes and swords.
StarSplit144 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Sounds interesting so far. Hope you're doing okay, and looking forward to more of any of your stories.