Reviews for Candid Moments
balloonfista chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Love the story! It's so cute.

*sigh*

I love Ashton.

Ri
blair powers chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
this is awesome! you should so totally write a sequel type thing - that would be excellent! great job :)
stunninglyaverage chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Aw... I LOVED IT. It might have been cliche, but not too much. You write it so that I didn't know what was going to happen at all times. Good job. :D
HmongTuasNthi chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Aww! Loved the ending! Cute oneshot!
RoseLife chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
HAHA

very cheesy!

but thats what we love!

great job .
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Well written. I love it. It shows how love can't break them apart huh?
rathaa chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Oh. Wow. that was soo cute! and you wrote it so beautifully! wow.. speechless! so cute!
lilMissRawr chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Oh my goodness.

Lovely, as simply as I can put it. Completely adorable to say the least; and undeniable sweet and beautiful. I completely adored it, and I thought you did absolutely wonderful. I truly loved this one, and I hope to read your others soon and see that they are just as good.

Which I have no doubt of them being. :]
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I don't care if it was cheesy/cliched- I loved it! *SQUEE* AW! Incredibly sweet! Man, I seriously love your one-shots! That's it. You're definitely favourited.

gulistanlik
IndigoAzucena chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
SO PERFECT

so perfect

If only life were like that.

Ugh, I'm so jealous of your writing skills
hippi926840 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
SUPER CUTE

I LOVE IT
negenki chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
aw...that was really touching...it's a good read, common in the clique but it's an ultra read. brought tears to my eyes V.V
bellabewitched chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
AW that was so cute! sorry... on a high of cuteness... yeah... I love all your one shots! I honestly think that they are amazing... I think maybe you should try to write M, try to mature your writing a bit
d666lisa chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I'm sat in the middle of an hospital ward smiling like a complete idiot because of the last line :) Good story, cliched but everybody needs a bit of fluff in their lives right? :)
Venus Smurf1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. I was grinning like a complete loon by the end. I think I adore you.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »