Reviews for Candid Moments
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Oh but of course it's too cheesy/cliched. XD That's why we love it. (:

I love the characters and the interesting way in how they met, and how they interact with each other. Translation: I love this oneshot, and the only reason I'm not glad artistic dreamer added it to our c2 is because I want to add it. XD
atreyu love chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
no, its extremely cute!
deliriousity chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
omg, i thought they were realli gonna leave each other, i was about to cry..
meme chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Argh! Good job! Extremely realistic, well written and cute! It's sorta cliche but I love how you've portrayed the passing of time and how love grew with them! Anyways, good job - write more!
xoxluurveR chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
You know I love cheese. You know I love cliche. What are you talking about, woman? I loved it.
Blue Bird Cry chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Oh. My. Gosh.

Even though about half way through the story, I figured out the ending... at the end, the hairs on my arms were standing on end. FAR OUT! That was so sweet! I loved it. Hehe.

You have appeased my corny chick flick addicted heart, once again.

The sad thing is... I wish that were me. Haha.

You're a marvelous writer. PLEASE keep it up, hehe. XD
emerald chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Aww, I liked it. The ending was really really surprising. Don't know if something like that could happen in the real world...but that's what we read these stories for, right:). And I absolutely adored the starting, hide and seek and the fart (lol) and everything. Good job!
Valiant chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I loved that! So adorable and sweet, and not too cliche. At least not in a bad way. :)
arachibutyrophobia chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
very cute.

If you had mentioned that he had tried for Harvard, and maybe she asks if he'd gotten in and he just shrugs and looks down so that we assume he did not get in. otherwise, it doesn't feel set up enough.

I think you need to make sure that each new age, each new section, is vividly set up by clearly setting up the time, setting, and any new characteristics of the characters so we can visualize this. you have some of this going on, but i think you can make it stronger.

overall, a cute piece with much potential to flesh it out and make it a more solid, concrete short story.
x3life chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
aw this was really cute ) but how could she not know where he was going? if their like bff...
Ambrianna M chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Yes, it was cheesy and a tad bit cliched...BUT...I enjoyed it anyways. It was a bit fluffy, but fluffy is good sometimes. The talent is to write a story that is one or more of theses three things but still make it enjoyable, which you pulled off rather well.

Bri
Lady R chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This one was really cute!
dj-baker chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
aah that was so cute! bless them 2. that made me laugh

i was born brilliant but education ruined me ;D
silvershadow23 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
aww this was sweet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hehe

i'm gonna review all the stories you have posted up.

you love me. you know it.

D

-teasie
xLittleBlackConverse chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
-sniff- why must you make me cry so?

even though you know, its because of all the damn fluff..which i love!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Ashton is so darn adorable..red haired guys are so sweet ]

i really wonder how you get so many fluffy one shot ideas in that head of yours...you've gotta tell me one day

xo's.