Reviews for Speaking Without Words
RP chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
this hit me right in the heart.

i've been through a situation similar to this (though, i'm still hurting) and i can relate to the story so much.

i love this, it was really good.

your an amazing writer (:
saraelle chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Amazing !

Loved this one a lot .

saraelle :)
KarmaC chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This was fantastic. You are a dialogue queen! I am such a sucker for good dialogue(probably because I can't write it myself) and you totally have made the elite eight, or wait, is it the final four now? I hate basketball, but I love your work! Great job!
Sir Pebbles chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Hey! I like this! It's sad, really. And it's kinda happening to me... Not really, but kind of but not really ... You get what I mean? Bahaha.

Well, me and one of my friends were much closer last year than we are now. This year, he's not in any of my classes except Bio once a week. And I'd be pretty sad if our friendship went down the drain...

Still, we still manage to muck around now and then. Hee hee.

Anyway - x_O - nice story.
Yllektra chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I love your description...always...it like stays with me like it's been etched on my memory or something and this story was no exception...

It was so sad though... It felt like giving up but not in a careless manner..in the manner that life can force you to...

I don;t know if I'm making any sense here! Hehe!
Jkgiggle chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
umm... I hate unhappy endings. i hate it when she doesn't get the guy, he doesn't get the girl. in truth, i kinda hate real life at times. ;(. but this story, this writing, is fantastic. i can't hate it even if i wanted to. good work
blurrylights chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This one-shot really made me sad...don't get me wrong, it was beautifully written, but I hate the idea of such a wonderful friendship ending. And I feel so terrible for that girl...poor her. Extremely well written though. Great job! :)
marii chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
i did tear up in this one that "A Million..." Will there be a continuation?
MyDecoy chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Wow, I loved this one shot

It may have been sad, but it was realistic, I loved it ]
Silencia chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I like it, guys tend to have less long friendships
centenarian chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Oh God that was really really sad. I mean, he was the one that told her to move halfway across the country. How can he just...shove her away like that? I mean, what happened? There was no real reason for it mentioned in the story. But yeah...really sad. Makes me think about what they'll be like in the future, when she'll go back into her memories and wonder where he is right now and what he's doing. That is really really sad. But good job really. I felt the pain.
emilybh chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Very emotionally strong- Its so sad!

:D
rachelaine chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
this was sad. :( i thought there was a lot of emotion, and even more intensity knowing it was only a one shot so there was no chance of the two staying friends or even becoming more. If you felt like it, i think you'd be able to make this into a good story. with a lot of background and emotion. :)
d666lisa chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Good story, I think it's a subject everybody can identify with :)
x3life chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
omg i totally see it as a continuation.. ) can u write a continuation to this one too?