Reviews for Speaking Without Words
jane speaks chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I love it. The emotion present is so raw, the reader can't help but feel what each character is going through. You write very well and I can't wait to see what other one-shots you come up with!
anna chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
that was sad!

good...but sad!
CATpuccino chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I don't usually read oneshots actually but yours is good. And I like the way the ending seems hanging. It's quite sad but interesting.
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I don't understand why their friendship ended when it's obvious that it wasn't exactly what he wanted...why did it end? Damn this is sad. I've never heard of ending friendships like this by drifting apart and then officially ending it. Doesn't he want to try? Can he not be bothered? Did she do something? Gah! I've got so many questions! I'm really confused.

But wait ago with toying with my emotions! A job well done! D

gulistanlik
deny.me.not chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh my god, I'm like tearing up right now, that's so sad. I feel so bad for her, moving across the country for him and then being blown off. That's really heartbreaking.

I really liked this, good job.

-dmn.
Mileana chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I really liked this! And I loved the fact that you didn't give them names. In one-shots especially I think it makes it just a bit more open, not as defined, And I'd say a lot of people could definitely relate to one of them, myself included.

I can see where it could be continued from you other story but I'll leave that one as seperate as the ending to that was just so good. Speaking of endings I also liked this one. For some strange reason (my morbid brain perhaps?) I kept thinking that you were going to kill her off. Hit by a car or something. So I'm glad you didn't. I actually don't why I was thinking that.

I love stories that let you think, that don't just say 'this is what happened', here I was able to let my wander to why they were there and what happened afterwards and it's so lovely to be able to do that.

The word 'friend' popped up quite a bit. Especially in the middle, like we were constantly being reminded of what they were. Another term perhaps?

So yup, I really enjoyed this, so sad. But you need sad now and then. I'd love to find out the reason he was blowing her off (hint), but I do have my many theories. Great job as per usual.

Mileana x
LoveMySoul chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I was so sad at the end, I almost cried.
Saphimire Karishnikova chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
My god, this was beautiful. So sad and melancholy, I think my heart broke.
adnama3121 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Aww, that was sad...

Amanda
Into the Roses chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
That is the saddest thing.

Please do another one where everything works out!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
A wonderful short. I had a great connection with the characters. (I went through the exact thing; deja vu.)
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I liked it. Very good. Overall, it's a solid, good piece.

Faith
xjennnny chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
veery sad
The Cat Died Nobly chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Very nostalgic.

So, while I liked it and agree with that everyone can relate to this at some point in their life, I am a little curious as to why he was suddenly blowing her off.

Like he just gave up for no reason, you know? I wish you had given some sort of hinting as to why.

Otherwise, I liked it lots, as I do all your writing. :]