Reviews for Don't Stress
polar.amity chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
OMG you wrote this for a class project!?
That's so BRAVE!
I'm in collage, and head of the GSA at my campus, and I couldn't turn in my gay-centric writing to my class, I only hinted at the relationship.
Major props, from your's truly, a giant coward.
Lady Seratopia chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
What an adorable story! It's so sweet to find good guys like Gabriel.10/10 for me!
blankblankblankblankblank chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was a really well thought out one-shot, y'know with the whole actual-plot thingy. :) Anyways, I hope you don't mingd my addin this to my community.
Keep Writing-Vis Verbi
PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I liked this but why does it have to be a one shot, cough*multichapteredfic*cough.
ShadowJunkie chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
THIS NEEDS A SECOND CHAPTER! This story is so cute! and I love your writing style XD and I just read that you had an account on ! You are awesome! Would be totally great if you write more! I don't usually go to fictionpress cause there are only a few that actually appeals to me but yours was so friggin cute it gave me a cavity xD love it so much! Hehe, now I will check out more of your stories :) Ciao for now!
D chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aw, really cute! This is really good:)
Amante dei Libri chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Cute story. Adorable, actually. It was a light-hearted piece, which I appreciate, and it kept that up the whole story. The Blondie nickname made me smile. There were no stylistic or structural problems that I could see. Keep writing. :)
Run chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Great story! I love it! Great!
Kokis chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Oh my god, that's so cute! )

I'm sitting here smiling like a fool right now.

I love the name Gabriel Smalls! He's absolutely charming and oh how I wish I was back in highschool again...
xhaiiro chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Damn, that was cute.
kioreo chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I love it!

Especially when blondie was the one who acted... less dominant XD

write moar!
homesickangel chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
that was really good i have a fictionpress name but didn't feel like signing in. well my name is my fictionpress name so look me up b/c my shit sucks lol nah but i really like yours
Kittencaboodle chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aw this was cute!
MK16 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
aww very adorable

you should consider continuing!
CB Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I liked this story a lot. It was short, but it was good, and interesting. My only complaint is that I want more, haha. I wish it wasn't a one shot.