Reviews for Four Simple Steps
found.eventually chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
HAHAHA. A guy friend of mine was just telling me about his April Fools encounter! The girl he likes (who, not so surprisingly, likes him as well) told him that she didn't like him, didn't want to talk to him and everything, so he got depressed. Oh, trust me, I was there during the depression phase (which lasted for an hour, i think.), then right after that he got all hyper again. APPARENTLY, that girl tricked him! HAHAHAHA. This story reminded me SO MUCH of that. Maybe I'll tell him later.

Loved it. :)

p/s: You know, it was a guy who recommended A Walk To Remember to me! A guy!
JudasTree chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
LOOL! Love the ending! Cool story!
ughgoodbye chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Oh, you are a tricky one. I didn't see the ending coming. And then I realized, "Hello? It's April Fools!" Damn, you're good. My first impression of Chris was that he seemed really lazy. Lol, and that Carrie seems like a cheerful sugar heated being. But, of course, that's what makes them cute. The steps were well put out and described. The yelling thing is what got me interested in this story. And I loved it. Ha! Hilarious! But, this is a good story. Fluffy and cute.
Incurable Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Unbelievably awesome! I'm about late for the bus, and I'm here leaving a review. See how awesome your story is? The ending really caught me by surprise...one of the most creative ones I've seen in a while. Adding this to my favorites )
Yezzie chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Cute. Very cute and you got me fooled there. Haha! Really knocked me off the edge a bit. It deserves a fave. D
1overE chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This is why I regret having you on my Alerts list. In fact, I might as well take you off of it. Your fics pose no happiness to me, and your ending was rather well, for lack of a better word, bad. (April Fools!) Just another one of your fantabulous fics! Love it! Love it! Love it! And boys really are moronic.

Thanks much,