Reviews for A Walk in the Rain
Amelie chapter 29 . 2/3/2010
Reading this a second time, it would be awesome if this version got updated sometime. I really like this alternative too, even if it is old. Also, there are a lot of different versions, so it may help to clarify which sequels go with which. Nevertheless, I like to mix them my own way sometimes. ] Keep up the good work!
Sour Plums chapter 29 . 11/16/2008
Ok, so I have read "The Rose and The Thorn" and "A Walk in The Rain," and oh god, do I hunger for more. I hunger for more of your story the way that Dan hungers for Rose!

This story is so absolutely angst, its wonderful, and you write angst in a beautiful way. This whole story is marvelous. I remember when I first read "A Christmas Rose," [the first story of yours I read] and I doubted it, I had prenotions about the whole thing, like how you were writing Rose as yourself, like a lot of people were [which you weren't, as you explained] Then I started to realize that your writing is really good. A real author can describe characters outside of their own situations.

And speaking of situations, I saw that your profile said that you were having some tough times in your life, I'm so sorry to hear that. Sorry because you're suffering [even though I don't know you, its still sad to hear it] And sorry that you won't be updating. Get better soon, and I hope to read more chapters of this story!
katelyn chapter 29 . 9/21/2008
oh my god. Im in love with this story. It is amazing. Ireally hope u continue soon!
MidnightWonder chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
It's about time to update this one again don't you think? This is going really well, don't leave us hanging.
Geminiwriter93 chapter 29 . 8/17/2008
Hey this story is amazing! I love your stories so much, can't wait for Part 2! update soon!
angelblissjoy chapter 29 . 8/15/2008
hi

i love this story

please update soon

cant seem to wait

take care

keep up the good work
cheergurl12 chapter 29 . 8/14/2008
how many parts will there be? how often will you updae cause I avsolutly love this story and the first one?

one other question how come your story young teacher has the same exactnames as this one?
Mynmsths chapter 29 . 8/13/2008
Great Job! I really love this story so far. It's great. Um... UPDATE SOON
Phantom'sLuv chapter 29 . 8/12/2008
yay! She told him she loved him! :D Woo hoo!

Write more, please?

Phantom'sLuv
Tiffany chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Alright so I just read both stories about Rose and Dan and all I can say is WHERE THE HELL IS PART II! lol Im sorry but i feel like ive waited a million years for them to be together openly and not afraid and I think they can finally do it now! Rose can help him out of this slump like he helped her. I love these stories and Im dying to find out what happens! update son please! :)
vitreous chapter 28 . 8/4/2008
O I can't wait for the next one! Great job! :D
Lady R chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
My favorite line is, "I guess I'm going to have to call off the wedding". I really, really loved this chapter! I'm so proud of Bekah for her courage throughout the story actually, but especially in this chapter. Again, it shows how much she has matured, and I love it. I also like how Jim provided the comic relief here with his "Kissy, kissy, kissy" remark. That was hilarious. I'm so happy right now, even though I know more hardship is to come. Like Denise's reaction when Dan calls off the wedding-will he do it right away, or will circumstances arrive that will have him putting it off, dealing with little Billy, finding Alice, helping Allison to recoup, etc. I have a feeling that the questions at the end were put there to hint to the upcoming trials.

This was a great way to end Part I of this story.
Lady R chapter 27 . 8/1/2008
Hi!

I love how you evoke the other characters into the story. I get so focused on Dan and Bekah and then something happens and I'm telling myself, "oh yeah, they're in the story too." But the transition is done really well and the story continue to flow nicely.

And you are so good at building up the suspense and creating those intense moments. Just when the intensity between the two are about the explode, the doorbell rings and just deflates the moment. I love it! And to top it off, the result of the interuption is just as intense with the baby left at the doorstep.

Ok, on to the next chapter! BTW, I did not watch Grease 2 last night, but I kept giggling to myself as I couldn't get "Cool Rider" out of my head! :P
teardropsONroses chapter 28 . 7/30/2008
p.s.

is prettiful!
teardropsONroses chapter 29 . 7/30/2008
mEH!

is that it?

the end?

or is there one more chapter?

i'm confused!