Reviews for SOS!
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

welcome to our website is :
Gale chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
I agree with what others have said about the transitions being kind of sudden. I think the scenes could stand to be longer - bear in mind that in a play/screenplay, 1 page of writing tends to add up to 1 minute of action onstage, and a full scene shouldn't be less than five, if one can help it.
Ingrid Indigo chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Wow this was so funny I might use it for my school play. Though, we just had one so that will give me plenty of time to Copyright it! Lol just kidding though this could be a TV show or movie!
The Abstract Dualist chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Not bad for a children's story, although the transitions seem rather sudden-where do the villagers come from, why don't they speak before the dance scene? It feels like after Melrose's last line things are just moving really really quickly...but then it might be made to work.

Overall, pretty good, good appeal to children I think. Plenty of slapstick and humor.
Nastrond chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
I like it so far, it seems very cool (not only for children, though, but for every childish adult). Keep it up. I want to know what happens!