Reviews for Screw Perfection
Carlette chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
*screams like a complete fangirl*

Yay! They kissed! And Ryan initiated it! I'm so happy!

I feel bad for Ryan. Having to deal with an alcoholic mother. Why would she think it would be safer for him at that bar? But then, if he didn't go, that lovely scene wouldn't have happened :D
Carlette chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
Yay lesbians! xD

I actually wasn't expecting those two!

I'm so happy Andy and Ryan talked! Even if they both felt awkward xD It was cute!

You left a cliffie! But thank God I don't have to wait!

*runs to next chapter*
Carlette chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
Yay! I like Naomi. Because she draws manga xD. We'd be great friends. I love this story. I'm sorry for the crappiness of this review.

And as much as I would love to continue, I'm getting a bit tired, so I shall continue tomorrow!
Carlette chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
AH! The teacher was hitting on him! Can we say Mary Kay Latourneau? (Not sure if you know who that is, but oh well xD)

And OMFG I LOVE Lottie! She's so amazing! I hope she fights that bitchface Melody! And Melody's last name is "Hu" right? Because that's a Chinese surname, not Japanese. (Sorry, I'm just uber picky about that kind of thing xD)

BUT YAY! Now he has a better chance of talking to Ryan!
Carlette chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
hehe Nathan's a psychic ninja xD

I'm glad that Andy wants to be a friend to everyone and not stick to just one group of people.

Andy's dad needs to get that crab out of his ass (that sounds highly disturbing O_O) and accept his decision. I can't stand parents who live their dreams through their kids. Luckily mine aren't like that though, I'd die.

I'll continue in a bit!
Carlette chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Another jock that isn't ass-holish! And OMG! A cheerleader I don't want to kill! I'm glad not ALL of them are snobby bitches.

Some more typos were scattered here and there, but nothing that couldn't be fixed if looked over! And there was a part where you switched to third person in the last few sentences of a paragraph.

"It was a rare trait in teachers and Andy liked it. However, this did not eliminate the fact the monotony of his voice put the entire class to sleep in second."

Other than that, this chapter was great!

I'll be adding this story to my favorites now _
Carlette chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I like that this is actually told from the POV of a jock. It takes away the stereotypical arrogant attitude that a lot of other authors portray.

I saw just a few typos, but they weren't big enough to distract me, so I don't remember where they are xD

On to the next!
girl-in-america chapter 15 . 7/1/2008
Is it weird I thought that was adorable? Yea...crappy parents are just too cute. But at least Ryan and Andy are still okay, and now Ryan told Andy and Caleb can get...get...arrested. Mmhmm. Obviously I loved it (and am so pathetically worried about the characters)
Nicholas Scott chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
I suppose it goes without saying that I loved this chapter. I know, I know, it comes as a great shock, but there it is,I loved it.

The writing was really strong in this chapter, the introspection, the dialogue was wonderful of course, the flow and the mood of the chapter was terrific.

I really enjoyed it.
MisterScotty chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
Another well written chapter!

I like how everything was organized and how everyone interacted.

Most people in those situations wouldn't believe it the first time they heard it, and you nailed it.

The Andy/Ryan interaction went very well.

It was believable. :)
CaFFy chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
What about the death threat to Ryan's mom? ;;
CaFFy chapter 14 . 6/29/2008
Ew with the Nathan thing.
MidnightDarling chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
awwe i did it again ( so sorry im late in reviewing . ughh my parents are so mean! i cant use the computer anymore. so i have to go to Kasies house to go on it-if youre wondering why im on the computer-thats why i love him
Inherent chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
I really hope Dahlia believes Tiffany. I really don't want to hate her. Anyways, this was a good chapter. I'm really liking this story.
gothicHobbit08 chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
Well... it's a start, at least... poor Ryan.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »